Chapter 49- Convincing

"I hope Opal is able to speak with Divination for his actions, there should be no reason for Raiden to attack us..." Shuichi sighed. The heroes sat around and Hu Tao was examining the sword.

Hu Tao wondered, "I don't understand what's going on. Is Divination hiding a secret away from us?"

"I don't think so, Divination is a sweet person, he's only trying to protect us," Zelda explained. Hu Tao looked up and saw the gray sky.

Beth asked, "You think? Divination is just being overprotective."

"You can't blame him, he cares for us," Lucina replied. Beth shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh, Divination is probably going to ask for the sword back, but it's so cool! It managed to protect us from Raiden's dangerous attacks!" Hu Tao whined.

Markus asked, "What can we do to convince him to let us wield the sword?"

"I don't think we can even do that, Divination is hella hard to convince..." Lysithea muttered.

Ganyu said, "We have to try!"

"It's not worth the risk! He's going to not let us anyway! What's the point?" Lysithea argued.

Markus asked, "Lysithea, are you just not a fan of fighting for our rights?"

"What! I do care about us! Divination is just really hard to convince, how can we convince him if we don't know HOW!" Lysithea argued.

Lucina agreed, "Yeah she does have a point. Divination is hard to convince, has anyone even been successful enough in the past?"

"It... doesn't seem like anyone did," Kaede muttered.

Tessa said, "Exactly! No matter what the case may be, Divination is hard to convince..." Then they stared up at the sky again, hoping it would finally become blue.

Shuichi asked, "Did Raiden's ability affect the weather?"

"I hope it didn't, I miss the blue skies," Agent 8 sighed. Then suddenly there was a crash in the distance.

"What happened!?" Hu Tao asked worriedly. The heroes rushed over to check on what happened, but...