Chapter 7- One With Art and The Wonders

"She's strong..." Markus grunted. Shenhe looked at the two members of the team. She was ready to destroy them.

Shuichi muttered, "If we are able to fight against her, we probably have some good matters on our hands. If only we had some way of proving that Divination DID not care if we crossed borders!"

"Your intentions are probably more than meets the eye, but alas, I must protect Opal from these intruders," Shenhe remarked, taking out one of her adepti artwork pieces.

Shuichi shouted, "We mean NO harm!" Shenhe looked them in the eyes and used her adepti strength against their will.

Markus shouted, "There is no way we're going to win against her!"

"We have to try..." Shuichi muttered. Then he attacked Shenhe. Shenhe dodged the attack.

Markus asked, "What do we do now?!" Shuichi saw Shenhe ready to attack, suddenly.

"STOP!" Someone shouted. They appeared to have a hood on them. Shenhe looked over and stared at them.

"Shenhe, let me talk to them, I believe they were sent here for a reason," The voice replied. Shenhe nodded and put away her weapon. The person took off their hood and it was Opal.

"Opal! Forgive us for intruding!" Markus stammered. Opal laughed and gave them a warm welcome.

Shuichi asked, "Did Divination send you a message that we were coming?"

"Indeed, he sends me messages of everything resulting from you heroes," Opal replied. Markus and Shuichi stared at each other.

Markus laughed, "Hah! Looks like we're famous already!" Shuichi giggled and followed Opal from behind.