Chapter 40- Memories?

"Lord Divination, are you feeling alright?" Zhongli asked, bringing his coffee and setting it on the table. Divination sat there staring at the ground. He... felt like he was on the verge of tears.

"Morax, I just don't even know if I remember everything correctly, I feel like I'm losing some memories overtime..." Divination said with tears in his eyes. Zhongli stared at him and looked away.

Divination muttered, "I can't tell you how much I need this... I need your help..." Zhongli turned around and sat next to Divination.

"If you can help me figure out what I'm missing, please... don't be afraid to tell me..." Divination said, grabbing Zhongli's hands.

Zhongli sighed, "I know so much, I'll tell you what I do know..." Divination smiled at him.

Meanwhile back with the heroes they were trying to find the sword. They heard about where it landed but never if someone found it in the process.

Kaede asked, "Is there any chance that we will encounter the sword?" The heroes stood there staring at each other.

Shuichi responded, "I'm sure we're going to find clues along the way. I promise you."

"Okay then everyone! Let's just keep on moving, I'm sure we're going to find those clues!" Hu Tao cheered. They all continued to walk down the road. They went to sunset bay beach, where the sword was dropped.

"Do you think the sword is in there?" Ganyu asked as she looked into the water.

Lucina sighed, "That's where it was last sighted, so maybe..." Markus got ready and dove into the water. The heroes waited for him to come back with the results.

"Do you think that Divination is hiding something from us?" Hu Tao asked. The heroes shrugged their shoulders. Hu Tao stood there thinking. Then Markus came out of the water.

Markus replied, "No luck everyone, it doesn't appear that the sword is in here..."

"Okay, let's keep on looking around to see if we can find the sword," Beth said. The heroes nodded and all ran off to find the next location.