Chapter 59- Searching

"The Chaos sword... where could you be..." Divination dazed. Raiden was sitting next to the cage Hu Tao was in. Divination looked out the window and saw the heroes. They were all discussing something.

"Those heroes... what are they up to?" Divination asked. The heroes all stood there yelling. Hu Tao got up but Raiden startled her, causing her to fall back down.

"What do you suppose we should do?" Raiden asked. Divination muttered something under his breath and then turned over to Raiden.

Divination laughed, "Go spy on them, go figure out what those freaks are doing." Raiden nodded and exited from the back door.

Hu Tao asked, "Why are you hurting them!?"

"Oh be quiet for once, I haven't even touched any of them. Be grateful I'm not trying to do any harm," Divination muttered. Hu Tao stood there and shook.

Raiden muttered, "I just... have to do everything in my power to get that sword." She looked at the heroes, who were all discussing something.

"So, Opal can't help us either?" Lucina asked. Markus shook his head sorrowfully.

Zelda sighed, "We're right outside of the castle Divination is in... should we ask?"

"NO! Divination will attempt to KILL us!" Susie argued. The heroes looked over at the castle. Then the door swung open. The heroes rushed off to hide.

"If only I can destroy them..." Divination mumbled. He walked in the opposite direction. The heroes looked around and saw if they could sneak into the castle.

"Raiden is there, is it possible to sneak in?" Beth asked. The heroes looked around to see how they could get in. But there was no luck.

Lucina asked, "Let's see if any of us could make an X-ray machine to see inside."

"I could make one! But it would take me some time," Susie sighed. Lucina nodded.

Lucina replied, "You can do that, we have time. Just gonna hope that he doesn't do anything to Hu Tao."