Chapter 117- The Dear One to Divination

"Milord?" Raiden questioned. Divination was found staring at an image of him and another woman. "Oh, is that your wife, Princess Lilyana?" Divination nodded.

Divination sighed, "I love Princess Lilyana... she was truly a wonder to me. I really am starting to question if... you're going to betray me?" Raiden stared at him.

"Sir, I wouldn't dare to do that," Raiden replied. Divination stared at her and smiled. Then the two gently put their lips together.

"It's my dream to make sure that doesn't happen. I don't want to be heartbroken," Divination said with a deep breath.

Raiden said with a smile, "I swear, it won't happen." Divination nodded at her. They kissed again and then Divination left the area. Raiden looked around to see what Divination was doing.

Raiden questioned, "Divination is resting up? How strange..." She looked back at the room where the chaos sword laid. "Damn, why do I have this sudden urge to help the heroes?!" She looked back at the cameras.

"No I should just go ahead and focus on the task at hand, but what if after spawning the hero spirits, Divination believes I'm useless?! Oh that's such a stupid thing to think about! He loves me, and surely he will make sure I get some work to do!" Raiden rambled. She then fell onto the floor. She couldn't think of anything to do. Then she saw the door burst open. It was the spirit heroes.

Raiden questioned, "Oh god what did the heroes do now?!" She rushed over to the spirits. They seemed to be fine but naturally they couldn't respond since they couldn't speak. Raiden looked around then took a deep breath.

She ordered, "I need you heroes to go out there and go after the heroes! I don't want to see you slacking off!" The heroes got up and nodded. They all dashed out and ended up sledding down the streets.

"Still snowy... well, now that they're being dealt with..." Raiden whispered. She stepped away from the door and walked into the room with the Chaos sword.