Chapter 103- Destiny That Calls

"Now what are we going to do?" Peach asked. The heroes all stood there thinking about their next plan.

Markus suggested, "We can't fight Divination head on, the guy is dangerous!" The heroes all sat down on the ground.

Ganyu mumbled, "I don't want to be a party pooper but, I just really... really want to get the old Divination back. I miss the person he used to be. It's like we no longer know this man!"

"I get it, and I totally understand how you feel, Ganyu," Shuichi sighed. The heroes looked at one another, then they all smiled. "But as long as none of us change, we're all going to fight against Divination!"

Lucina cheered, "Yes! For the future of our land! Imagine a world where everything is ruled by Divination, we cannot allow that to happen!"

"This psychopath isn't going to rule the place we love! There's just no way it's happening!" Lysithea cheered. The heroes got up from the grass and walked back into the city.

Marissa cheered, "Divination isn't taking us down, all I know that we're going to be the ones to stop him! Him and Raiden! There's no way we're going to let them take over us!" The heroes all nodded and started to run.

"We're also going to get the Chaos sword back! There's no way we're not going to get the sword back!" Shuichi encouraged. The heroes all smiled at one another and rushed back into the city. However, there was already a company.

"It's good to see you all again!" Divination laughed. He was throwing the katana in his hand up in the air. He had just captured Azura, Ayaka, Kazuha, and Ayato.

Tessa grumbled, "What are you on to Divination?" Divination smirked at the heroes and then caught his katana.

Divination shouted with a laugh, "I'm here to destroy all of you, INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS!" The tied up heroes were trying to break free but there was no use. "Say... goodbye..." Divination rose his katana.

"NO!!" Shuichi shouted. Then he dashed towards Divination.