Chapter 72- Tsumugi and Divination

"Stupid heroes, what is the divine dragon even doing there? It's so stupid, my plan was RUINED!" Tsumugi whined.

Divination asked, "Dear Child, why are you whining?" Tsumugi was startled and looked over.

"Divination!? Y-You aren't going to punish me are you!? Oh my god! I'm so sorry!!" Tsumugi cried. Divination looked at her confused. Divination shook his head and gave her a hug.

"W-What?" She asked. Divination took a deep breath and sat down on the ground with her.

Divination sighed, "I don't plan on hurting you at all. You must realize that, please. I am so sorry for my actions, I felt unstable at that time but... ugh I'm really short tempered. I don't have the best patience."

"Oh.. I see," Tsumugi sighed. Divination nodded and looked at the starry night sky.

"I have to ask of you one thing dear child,"

"What do you need?" Divination took out a paper and handed it over to Tsumugi.

Tsumugi asked, "What is this about? It seems to be a map."

"It is a map, I need you to destroy the heroes at this location. I'm almost certain those heroes will be there," Divination sighed. Tsumugi looked at the map and then looked back at Divination.

Tsumugi asked, "You want me to destroy the heroes?!"

"Precisely, don't worry. Raiden should be assisting you in the assault. So don't worry too much," Divination comforted. Tsumugi nodded.

"I thought she hated me like you hated her," Tsumugi muttered.

Divination sighed, "No I don't I don't know where you got that nonsense. I never hated you, I just wanted to teach you a lesson."

"Oh... I took it in the wrong direction I guess," Tsumugi sighed. Divination gave her a hug and set her off her way.

"I do hope Raiden does what she must..."