Chapter 77- Lucina and Divination

"I have the Girl and the Chaos sword milord," Raiden sighed as she took Lucina inside the building. Putting her grip on Lucina's shoulder.

Divination muttered, "Both of them? Heheh, I do get excited when both end up making an appearance..."

"What do you want from me!? You're nothing but a psychopath!" Lucina shouted. Divination stared at her, and soon Lucina noticed the white crack in Divination's technology glasses.

"What did you do to your glasses?" Lucina questioned. Divination stood there and smiled.

Divination walked over to her, grabbed her face and mumbled, "That's only up to speculation..." He seemed to carry the same menacing aura as he always did.

"What are you even trying to do?! Kill me!?" Lucina asked. Divination looked at her and smiled. He let go of her and then turned his back against her.

"I'm not going to bother, but I might as well kill you based on GROSS ATTITUDE!" Divination shouted. Lucina looked away from him. Divination took a deep breath and walked towards the throne.

"I know what you're thinking, me as in a god, I'm kidnapping all types of people! Heroes, not heroes, and then I'm murdering them!" Divination began. He looked at the heroes and smiled.

"Don't know what you think about, don't know what to care, all I know it doesn't matter," Lucina muttered. Divination swiftly turned around and faced Lucina.

Divination sighed, "I never wanted to hurt you guys. I never did, but the thing is that chaos sword is driving me INSANE! Did you have to pull it out of the ground?! Ooh sure you did, I tried to send Raiden to stop you guys! NOTHING!"

"What's the big deal about the chaos sword?!" Lucina asked. Divination noticed the sword and immediately grabbed it. "GIVE IT BACK YOU PSYCHOPATH!" Divination mumbled something and gave it to Raiden.

Divination asked, "Why are you continuously saying that I'm a psychopath? What harm have I done to you?"

"I..." Lucina began. But Divination threw her onto the ground and sat on the throne.

"It's a give or take situation Lucina, but you're stuck with me until the day of your execution," Divination sighed.

Lucina shouted frightened, "EXECUTION!?"