Chapter 46- His Command

"Stupid heroes, always getting away with things!" Raiden muttered to herself walking into the castle. Divination looked over and saw Raiden.

"You... couldn't get the sword?" Divination asked. Raiden looked over and slowly nodded her head. "Don't worry about it Raiden, you did what you could."

Raiden sighed, "It just feels like I never can do quite enough! They're always getting away with things!"

"Don't worry about it Raiden, I guarantee you that nothing is wrong..." Divination sighed gently holding Raiden's face.

Raiden sighed, "I guess you have a point, but I just don't know anymore, it feels like I couldn't complete your task."

"Nonsense, you did the best you could," Divination sighed. He took out the blessed lance and looked over to Raiden.

Raiden asked, "What are you going to do now?"

"I'll handle the situation myself, just go ahead and clear my schedule," Divination sighed.

Raiden asked, "Wait what are you planning on doing? Also clear your schedule?!"

"Yes, and I'd rather not tell you the reason as to what I'm planning..." Divination muttered. Raiden looked over and stared at Divination's schedule.

Raiden asked, "Do you want me to clear all of today or more days?"

"Clear today, tomorrow, and the following day, I'll be busy..." Divination replied as he left the castle. Raiden looked down at Divination's schedule and took a deep breath.

Raiden sighed, "Alrighty, here we go..."