Chapter 101- Weaving Dreams

"I cannot express how relieved I am to see you guys!" Tessa laughed. The heroes laughed alongside her.

Markus replied, "Well, we're happy to be with you guys too. Trust me when I say it." The heroes all smiled with him. "It looks like you joined the team sis."

"Oh I did, I did it to avenge you but these heroes, they do know a lot," Marissa replied. The heroes walked down the calm and silent path into the forest. Most of Dawn was there but it felt a lot more isolated than normal.

Lucina sighed, "I never thought I'd see the day where Divination goes insane. It's wild." The heroes nodded alongside her.

"Divination killed Opal," Beth sighed. Markus and Lucina looked at one another and then back at Beth.

"HOW?!" They asked.

Lysithea answered, "The likely answer is because Divination wanted his power. Look how desperate he is to destroy us, and anyone who stands in our way is going to be killed in the process!"

"I know, I know, but... I find it hard to believe Divination killed Opal, how?!" Lucina questioned. She was so confused about what was going on.

Peach responded, "Divination is... just crazy. He was crying over Opal's death one moment and then the next moment he went back to normal like nothing happened!"

"I see," Markus whispered. The heroes all stood quiet for the next few minutes, it felt awkward at the same time... calming.

Tiki sighed, "I haven't seen enough life to know exactly what is going on. But I knew that Divination and Opal care for each other very much. I don't know why Divination would suddenly... snap and then kill Opal..."

"Divination was such a nice person back then, he didn't want any trouble from anyone," Agent 8 mumbled.

Ganyu reminded everyone, "Remember when he used to care when a building was falling? A single building, that was his worst nightmare!" The heroes all laughed at that. Then they all stopped walking, they stopped laughing, the light suddenly disappeared. "What... happened to those times?"

Shuichi sighed, "Divination is just... insane. I don't know what he's up to next."

"He's up to trouble, that's for sure," Kaede replied. The heroes nodded and continued walking.