Chapter 54- The Careful and Carefree

"Mr. Zhongli?" Hu Tao asked as she opened the door to Divination's castle. It was quiet and nobody seemed to be there.

"You better leave, Mr. Zhongli isn't here, Divination doesn't want visitors and he-" A voice said, before she came eye to eye with Hu Tao. "YOU." She shouted. Hu Tao immediately shut the door and rushed away.

Hu Tao screamed, "RAIDEN! OH HELL NO!! I can't deal with her!" Then she ran into an alley and sat there for a little while.

"There you are," Someone muttered. Hu Tao shot up and took out her polearm. Then she came face to face with Zhongli.

"Oh! You're here! I've been looking for you and I was so worried!" Hu Tao shouted. Zhongli looked down and smiled.

Zhongli asked, "What do you need from me?" He looked around the alley that they were in, wondering why Hu Tao was here.

"I... what has gotten into Divination? Why is he trying to hurt us? What did we do to him?!" Hu Tao asked. Zhongli looked around and then down at Hu Tao.

Zhongli replied, "Divination never hated you, in fact the reason why he went insane was due to his mental stability."

"Mental stability?" Hu Tao asked. Zhongli nodded slowly as he took a deep breath.

Zhongli sighed, "Divination is extremely patient, it would be rare to see him get furious. But he has one major flaw, that he is rash. He doesn't consider his actions very well, unlike Opal. But that isn't even connected to why he went insane."

"That's... strange, I've never known this about Divination," Hu Tao mumbled.

Zhongli sighed, "He's told me about his flaws and how he acts. Divination can deal with a room of nothing but children, actual toddlers, and he would not yell at them. That's how patient he can be, however when it comes to adults, he is different."

"I'm listening..." Hu Tao said as she looked up at Zhongli.

Zhongli muttered, "I shouldn't be saying this, but it's good for you to know, when you gather your teammates back, you should tell them."

"Okay, I got that in mind," Hu Tao said as nodded. Zhongli smiled and nodded.

Zhongli sighed, "Alright, here we go."