Chapter 119- The Chaos Sword

"THE CHAOS SWORD?!" Lysithea asked, astonished. Raiden nodded and gave them the sword.

Markus asked, "But why!? I thought Divination desired the sword?"

"He doesn't seem to be putting it to good use, so you guys BETTER keep that sword away from him. I'll deal with the consequences when he finds out," Raiden explained. She started to walk off.

Ganyu asked, "Is this all the information you're going to give us?! Why don't you just help us?!"

"I don't have any desire to help you! IN FACT!" Raiden shouted. Then the spirits appeared. She ordered them to attack the heroes. Soon she left the scene.

Markus shouted, "NOW WHAT?!"

"Hang on, I think I know how to use this sword," Lucina said. She tightened her grip on the sword. It started to shine blue. Then she started to fight the heroes. She started to twirl her sword around to create a blizzard at the spirits.

Agent 8 questioned, "What on Dawn's name is that girl doing?!" Lucina continued to blow snow at the spirits but they seem to not respond.

"You guys go ahead and run! I'll deal with these spirits!" Lucina shouted. The heroes nodded and dashed down the hill. Lucina continued to fight the spirits.

Lucina muttered, "It's so strange, I'm fighting people that used to protect this world. Yet here we are just fighting it out like crazy." She fought off the spirits. Then suddenly the spirits disappeared one by one. "Wait huh?" She looked back at the Chaos sword. It had the same blue glow. However, one person was still there. Chrom.

Lucina asked, "So... you are the only spirit to not disappear. I'll make you proud father, by defeating your spirit!"

"You don't need to do that," A voice muttered. Lucina looked around and then back at the spirit it was suddenly speaking.

"FATHER?!" Lucina shouted. The spirit was no longer faceless, Chrom's face appeared. He slowly walked over to Lucina.

Chrom lectured, "I never want to see you give up in your dreams alright? I know it's been a tough 24 years without me but you have a lot to go through. You may not be the Lucina from this world, but I know you have seen a lot. Emma and I are proud of your efforts. No matter what you end up doing, we'll be there until the very end. Even Claude, speaking of, you should check on him. I'm afraid... something is going to happen. But prior to that, Lucina listen to me." Lucina stood there staring at Chrom. She had tears in her eyes. Chrom smiled at her. "Promise me that you'll defeat Divination. Save him from the hell he's in, trust me. There's more than meets the eye. You'll understand soon what I mean by 'save him from the hell he's in.' Soon Lucina... soon. But once more. Be strong for your parents. Be strong for us... please." Then the spirit disappeared.

Lucina gasped, "I'll... make you proud father. And... I'll defeat that madman. I'll destroy him! I will also 'save him from the hell he's in.'" She stopped for a moment to think about what Chrom meant but nothing came out. "I wonder what father means..."