Chapter 30- The Legend of The Divine Devastation Sword

"DIVINATION!!!" Hu Tao shouted. The heroes barged into the castle. Divination was stopped in his tracks. He was confused as to why the heroes were here.

Divination asked, "What's the problem children?"

"You have information about the chaos sword right?! What do we do about it?!" Beth asked. Divination stood there confused. Then it clicked.

"Ah the Divine Devastation sword?" Divination asked.

Ganyu shouted, "THAT'S WHAT IT WAS CALLED!!!" Divination laughed. "It's... dangerous right?"

"Not necessarily, instead it's just a powerful sword that is sworn to be used for good. But placed in the wrong hands... It can be devastating. Hence the name," Divination explained.

Hu Tao asked, "What can you tell us about it?"

"The sword... It existed ages ago to be a protector for Saint Adelie, but since Adelie had the Demon Saint, it would be dangerous at times. So it would end up hurting people. But the Divine Devastation sword would be extremely powerful. It can protect the holder or it can kill them. It's... just a struggle to handle because we don't even know what it could do to you," Divination explained.

Lucina asked, "So the Chaos sword just has a chance of being a help, or being an enemy?"

"You can say that, it's just dangerous. I haven't been here for a long while so maybe ask Zhongli for more knowledge," Divination replied. The heroes looked at each other.

Hu Tao asked, "Do you believe we can handle the sword?" Divination looked down at the heroes.

"I'd say it's possible, but I'm just not entirely sure," Divination sighed. The heroes got excited.

"Let this be our mission! We have to retrieve that sword! We can make you proud, Divination! I just know it!" Lucina cheered. The other heroes all agreed on the idea. Divination stood there thinking about the situation.

"Let's do it!" Markus cheered.

Divination turned around immediately and shouted, "NO!" The heroes looked over at him.

"We're going to do it," Hu Tao refuted.

Divination ordered, "NO! I don't want you doing ANYTHING wrong! The sword is dangerous, and I don't want to lose my children."

"But we're strong, we have to prove ourselves worthy!" Lysithea refuted. Divination looked at the heroes. Soon they all dashed out.

"No... NO! NO!!!!" Divination screamed.