Chapter 82- Divination and His Wrath

"Finally, the day and time has come," Divination laughed. Lucina was hanging upside down and there was lava underneath her.

"Haha..." Lucina laughed nervously. She was so frightened she couldn't think straight. Divination looked at her and started to lower her.

"It would be a blessing if someone came to save you, but that doesn't seem to be happening," Divination sighed.

Lucina questioned, "What do you even get from murdering people?! HUH!?"

"Well it's less annoying to deal with! If I have the chaos sword now, nothing will hurt. Only you die in the process, but nobody will be hurt! Seems simple enough..." Divination laughed. Lucina wanted to break free but if she moved, she would be sent directly into the lava.

Raiden sighed, "You have good motivations! I'm proud of your work Lucina. However, I just believe it won't be acknowledged. Sorry about the work honey..." Lucina looked at them and started to pray.

"Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, I don't want this to be the end of me..." Lucina muttered. Divination looked at her then he handed the sword to Raiden.

"Go hide the sword and make sure those heroes NEVER find out about the sword," Divination ordered. Raiden nodded and left to put the sword away.

Lucina shivered, "I have failed as a person. I've failed my mother, my father, my step-brother and most importantly my entire family line..." Divination laughed and pushed the lever even more.

Divination laughed, "SO LONG MY DEAR HERO! I HOPE EVERYTHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU!" Lucina was shaking even more. Divination was breathing heavily waiting for her death.

"Maybe a miracle will happen- oh who am I kidding, nothing good ends up happening to me!" Lucina cried. Then Raiden came to him scratched up.

"What's going on?!" Divination asked. Raiden pointed and then the heroes came after them.

"LUCINA!"

"MARKUS!" Divination let go of the lever and took out his staff.

Divination laughed, "You won't get her at all."