Chapter 19- The Meetup

The heroes were all standing around waiting for Divination to bring Morax. Suddenly they heard sharp footsteps. They were loud, and they echoed through the hall.

"I'm glad you're all excited, everyone! Divination is just busy getting Morax ready, so please be patient!" Raiden laughed as she walked in. The heroes looked over. It appears the loud footsteps came from her.

"Oh okay, don't worry we'll wait as long as we need to!" Hu Tao cheered. The others nodded. Raiden smiled at them and sat down on a chair. Divination and Morax continued to spend time getting ready.

Raiden explained, "The reason why Morax is spending a lot of time getting ready is that Morax is typical for spending a lot of time getting ready."

"He spends a lot of time getting ready?" Lucina asked.

Raiden replied, "Indeed he does, he wants to make sure everything is perfect. After all, his first impression of you guys was a little off. But he wants to truly be a good person to you all."

Hu Tao sighed, "I remember reading about the tales of Morax. Zhongli always liked to tell me what was wrong about it and what was right..."

"Yes... Zhongli was like that always, he had a mind of his own, always thinking about things in life. I always suspected he would live a while but..." Raiden sighed.

Lucina asked, "What exactly killed Zhongli though? I never seemed to figure that out. My father died from an illness."

"Oh, it's stated that Zhongli died from an illness too, but sometimes rumors say he committed suicide..." Raiden explained.

Ganyu asked, "HE DID WHAT!?"

"It's not confirmed how he died though..." Hu Tao sighed.

Beth asked, "B-BUT WHO ON EARTH WOULD THINK THAT!?"

"People who are messed up in the mind I suppose..." Agent 8 sighed. Suddenly Divination showed up.

Divination exclaimed, "Sorry for the wait everyone! Morax is now ready!" Then they heard the footsteps, they were loud and echoed through the hall.

Ganyu asked, "Morax is that you?" Then there was a shadowy figure behind the curtain. They opened the curtain and...

"Y-You're... Morax and ALIVE?!"