Chapter 122- The Odd Request

Divination was in his office looking through the sheets of papers he had. He didn't have anything to do but he was still trying to figure out his goal of getting Ultimate Power.

"Ugh, nothing I research ends up being the right thing to do!" Divination groaned. Then he received a call on his phone. "How very odd... nobody even dares to call me nowadays..." He answered the phone.

"Milord Quartz?!" The voice on the other side of the phone asked. Divination stood there trying to figure out who was calling but it wasn't familiar.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Divination asked.

"That is none of your business as of now sir. The thing is... I have a request," The voice said. Divination grew irritated but he decided to listen.

Divination asked, "A request? I don't take requests so easily, so fire them away..."

"Sir, I'm certain about something among the mist, something about... destroying Team Hero," The voice replied. Divination got interested.

Divination muttered, "You got me interested already..."

"Good, I have found clues that can lead up to the death of Team Hero. However, there is a lot of information that it seems impossible to tell on the phone," The voice replied.

Divination ordered, "Give me the information that is possible to pass on the phone."

"Yes sir, apparently they are heading over to the castle in Ylisstol. Meeting the duke, I heard the duke is old," The voice explained. Divination listened in. "But in order to tear them apart, it would be suggested that you kill him."

Divination shouted, "WHAT?!" He slammed his hand on the desk.

"Yes sir, that's the easiest way to do this all, unless you want a different alternative to this. But that would require you to come visit me," The voice sighed. Divination stood quiet. He was so quiet the room fell quiet. "Milord Quartz?" Divination slammed the phone away.

Divination muttered, "No reason for them to be asking me to kill the duke of castle. He's part of the exalt royal family!" He sat there looking around. "So is Lucina..." He got up and took a deep breath.

"I'll figure out my own alternative, thanks," Divination muttered.