Chapter 87- Milord and The Shogun

"Milord Divination..." Raiden muttered. Divination was sitting at his desk. Just staring at the simple object that's on his desk.

"What are you looking at?" Raiden asked. Divination continued to stare at the object. He smiled and then placed a sheet of paper on the desk.

"Oh it wasn't important, anyways here's the whole list of people I've killed. Pretty neat huh?" Divination asked. Raiden stared down at the sheet of paper and nodded.

"I knew it was a good idea all along. I've always thought of things differently but not this time. This time it's different! So much more different..." Divination laughed. Raiden took a deep breath.

Raiden asked, "Milord, was... my idea of shoving Lucina and Markus into the lava.. A good idea?" Divination looked over at Raiden.

"Well, Lucina was already going to be killed. But her and her pretty little boyfriend getting killed together? I think it was a job well done..." Divination answered as he smiled.

Raiden laughed, "Thank you Milord. I'm willing to do everything I can in order to kill those heroes. Only 3 are dead. How much does that leave?"

"According to my summary, that leaves 11," Divination replied as he checked his records. "That would've been 10 if Shuichi actually died." Raiden looked down and nodded.

Raiden asked, "Now that we have the chaos sword. What do we do now?" Divination looked over at the sheet of paper.

"Remember when I sent you on that mission? Continue that mission, I still need to see if King Liberty can be brought back somehow..." Divination ordered. Raiden nodded. "Take this sheet of paper with you. If you see any of the heroes. ELIMINATE them."

Raiden replied, "Yes Milord! I will do everything in my power to make you proud!" Divination looked at her and smiled.

"I knew you were the right retainer all along... you never fail to please me Raiden," Divination laughed. Raiden smiled back at him and exited the building.

Divination muttered, "Now to make sure... Opal isn't disobeying my actions..." He got up from his desk. He put on his cape, grabbed his lance and headed out the door. "Those heroes had their time to play. But it's about time I make a difference... those heroes won't be singing anymore..."