Chapter 52- The Shores Above All

"The sword..." Lucina gasped. She picked it up. Hu Tao kept searching around. "Where's Shuichi at?" The heroes watched the waves crash on the shore. Everything felt quiet.

"Give me the sword," Hu Tao demanded.

Beth shouted, "YOUR OBSESSIVENESS WITH THE SWORD RUINED OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH DIVINATION!" Soon, she ended up slapping Hu Tao.

"Beth! That's not okay!" Peach shouted. Beth rolled her eyes and Hu Tao fell onto the ground.

Ayato sighed, "I don't understand why you guys are so obsessed with that sword. It's so stupid."

"I'm not obsessed!" Hu Tao shouted.

Lucina argued, "You sure were if you didn't even give the sword to Divination just to replicate! We can't trust you with the sword!"

"I-"

"SHUT UP!" Ganyu shouted. Hu Tao looked at the heroes, some of them were shaking and others were furious.

"Maybe finding the sword was probably not a good idea, now Divination wants to destroy us..." Markus mumbled.

Kaede cried, "Where's Shuichi?!" The other heroes stared over at Kaede and then back at the seas.

"I hope you're happy..." Lucina muttered. Then she walked away with the sword. Soon followed by Ganyu, Lysithea, and Markus.

Beth sighed, "It's for the best of us that you don't go near this sword ever again..." Hu Tao sat there watching the shores, tears were forming in her eyes.

"You're more than this Hu Tao," Kazuha muttered before leaving with the others. She sat there waiting for Shuichi. Azura walked by and sat down with Hu Tao.

"You deserved that, you know, you've seem to be obsessed with this sword, it's getting out of hand," Azura muttered. Hu Tao stared at her and she was shaking.

Hu Tao asked, "Why... Why am I like this?"

"Well, it's not your fault, the sword is quite dangerous," Azura sighed. They watched the waves crash a bit more when suddenly they saw something wash on shore. Azura picked it up and looked at it.

Hu Tao screamed, "SHUICCHIIII!!!!!!!" Azura had goosebumps go up her sleeve. Hu Tao looked up at the cap and cried.

Azura mumbled, "I'm so sorry for your loss." Hu Tao looked down at the cap and cried even harder, Azura walked over and hugged her.