Chapter 145- The Plan To Finish Divination

The heroes could hear faint whirring noises in the distance. The heroes looked up and saw Tails flying the airplane over.

"Hey there's Tails!" Beth pointed out. The heroes watch him land carefully.

Tails shivered, "That was a terrifying idea. I don't know why exactly but I guess it has something to do with the thunder and lightning."

"That's okay, but it looks like the airplane and all fixed. Looks fantastic," Lucina complimented. Tails smiled at her.

Tails thanked, "Thanks! It was a lot of work but luckily I was able to implement that tracker very easily. Anyways there's the airplane for you folks. I better get going."

"How are you supposed to get home?" Susie asked.

Tails replied, "I'll fly my way back to the city. When you're done, just fly it right back to me. Susie, I'm excited to see what you're going to do!" Susie nodded eagerly.

Lysithea warned, "Be careful Tails, that storm is pretty dangerous. It would be horrible if you got hurt."

"I'll do my best. If I ever get close to danger. I'll probably travel by foot. Shouldn't be a burden," Tails said with a thumbs up. Then thunder happened. "GAH!"

Lucina sighed, "You're free to stay here at our camp if you can't make it home..."

"No! I gotta get home to my citizens! I have to face my fears!" Tails yelled. Then he dashed off.

Susie sighed, "I wish he stayed, he would've been a great member."

"Okay, we're going to find Divination. We'll send you a message on our communicators when we need you okay?" Lucina explained. Susie nodded.

Susie sighed, "I'll be there at the final battle between us and Divination don't worry! I just need to update this plane to go with the plan."

"You never told us this plan, what are you doing anyways?" Ganyu wondered.

Susie explained, "What I want to do is use the airplane in order to send Lucina at Divination. Then the two could fight each other. The airplane would be able to send Lucina at Divination in case he... learns to fly all of sudden. However, this airplane is going to be designed so it can handle Lucina standing up. So it would be in case there's a fight in the air."

"Wow so much thought was placed into this!" Tessa exclaimed.

Susie took a deep breath and sighed, "It's going to take a lot of work. But I know I have it in me. I should get it done in time."

"We're counting on you Susie," Lucina said with a smile. Susie nodded and they shook hands. "Let's hurry everyone, we got to defeat that manic,"

"FOR THE FUTURE OF DAWN!!" They all exclaimed before dashing off. Susie got to work on renovating the plane.