Chapter 68- Insanity

"Divination, you're back!" Raiden said as he entered the castle. Divination looked over and smiled at her. He showed her the snowflakes.

"Wait... what did... what did you do?" Raiden asked. Divination stood there quiet and smiled. "Milord Divination?"

"AHAHAAH!!! SHENHE IS DEAD NOW!! THERE IS ONLY TWO LEFT!!!" Divination laughed. Raiden looked at him and moved backward.

Raiden laughed, "Divination! That's... great!" She was trying to escape. Divination looked over and smiled at her.

"You're not trying to run away Raiden?" Divination muttered. Raiden violently shook her head.

Raiden replied nervously, "I just need to go ahead and find the information for the chaos sword!"

"But the Chaos sword is right here..." Divination muttered. Then he took out the sword and threw it on the ground.

"M...Milord?" Raiden asked. Divination smiled at her. The sword had blood all over it, she looked outside the window and searched. It was... abandoned, deserted.

Divination sighed, "It's just you and me Shogun. The entire team is dead," he took out a box and showed Shogun. It was the heads of the team.

"Milord..." Raiden whispered. Divination smiled at her, his teeth became sharp and he walked even closer to Raiden.

"Just you and me... JUST YOU AND ME!!!" Raiden was shaking.

"MILLOOORDDD!!!" Raiden screamed.

"Raiden! It's me! Divination!" Someone shouted. Raiden opened her eyes and it was Divination staring down at her.

"W-What happened?" Raiden asked as she got up.

Divination sighed, "I'm not too sure dear, I walked in and told you I had murdered Shenhe. The next thing you're on the floor..."

"I thought that was a... dream..." Raiden mumbled. Divination shook his head and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so sorry... please,"