A Power Discovered

(http://play.starwars.com/html5/starwars_crawlcreator/?cid=567ec8c7e4b0576ec81d7bcb&refOverride=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.starwars.com%2Fgames-apps%2Fstar-wars-crawl-creator%2F%3Fcid%3D567ec8c7e4b0576ec81d7bcb&coreGameId=4fb065cca018b30157985123)

Opening Crawl link above just copy and paste it in whichever browser you have and enjoy, ps if it doesn't work just tell me

Opening Crawl: It is a dark time for the Galaxy with the Jedi Order and the Republic both fallen at the hands of the Sith Lord Darth Sidious who has ruled the Galaxy under the iron fist of the Empire for nearly twenty years, small scale rebellions are crushed as a subservient Senate applauds the Emperor's every decree. On a distant world a ripple has been sent in the Force felt by survivors of Order 66 and the Sith, in response Sidious sends two of his feared INQUISITORS and his apprentice the ruthless Sith Lord and top Imperial enforcer DARTH VADER to bring this being before him.

June 5,2014
Shawn was staring at a pencil on his desk at school and concentrated on it very hard. It then spun and flung across the room "who threw that?" The teacher yelled and someone said "Shawn did" Shawn felt guilty and the teacher said "Shawn don't do that again please" and he replied "yes ms Dari".

Coruscant,Imperial Palace
Emperor Palpatine was staring out the window at the massive skyline of the city that covered the entire planet when he sensed something, it was faint yet prominent at the same time but he knew it came from a being that wielded the Force, he said "a Jedi".

Super Star Destroyer Executor, Lothal System
A metallic heavy breathing echoed filing the room with the sound of death as Darth Vader was examinng a diagram of the Empires secret Death Star project, suddenly he felt a powerful ripple in the Force and knew he'd have to contact his Master now, Vader walked out into the bridge. "Admiral Piet move the ship away from the system so as to not allow interception by the rebels" Piet replied "yes Lord Vader".

Toronto,Canada Shawn was at home doing his homework and was frustrated at how hard it was and said "oh my god stupid algebra" and then his books moved a little and it surprised him but he'd grown used to it since first discovering it last May

Toronto,Canada
Shawn was at home doing his homework and was frustrated at how hard it was and said "oh my god stupid algebra" and then his books moved a little and it surprised him but he'd grown used to it since first discovering it last May. He put his pencil down and stared at it again and it moved to the left then lifted off the desk and floated in the air, he held his breath and concentrated very hard on it "Shawn dinner!" His mom called and he breathed out and the pencil dropped with a loud *click click click* and he got up and walked out.

Super Star Destroyer Executor
Vader kneeled in front of the holo projector as his masters face appeared "what is thy bidding my master" he said. "There has been a ripple in the Force Lord Vader" Vader replied "yes master I've sensed it as well" Sidious replied "I sensed it and have traced it to a system never mapped or explored by anyone from either the Old Republic in living memory " Vader asked "what is to be done master?" Sidious replied "I will send reinforcements to Lothal while you and the fleet along with the Inquisitors and my personal assassin to this new system find this being and bring them to me" Vader replied "yes master".

Mara Jade fifteen years old personal assassin of Emperor Palpatine trained in the Dark Side of the Force was sent along with the Inquistors known as the Seventh Sister and the Fifth Brother as the Grand Inqusitor was on Lothal to Vader's fleet to begin the journey to this strange new world. "Lord Vader we are ready for hyperspace" Vader replied "begin". And the fleet zipped off faster than light into an area known as the Unknown in search of this planet.

San Jose California,August 5,2014
It's been a month since the pencil floating and Shawn has pretty much forgotten about it but still notices things are off. His schedule was preoccupied with the tour around the country with his friend Austin, there were five other girls with them as well, there they were one big celebrity group sure to draw attention

Outside The Moon
The fleet arrived after finally tracking down the system they were looking for. Darth Vader watched out of the bridge with the Inquistors, Agent Kallus and Mara Jade and said "begin your scans admiral and position the fleet behind the moon so as to not draw any attention if they possess technology to see us". Kallus leaned in on the window and said "it does look like Alderaan" then Vader turned to Jade and said "when we track down this being you and the Inquistors will go and collect them" Jade looked up and said "yes Lord Vader".