Rescuing The President

(In case anyone's wondering Leia is sixteen at this point so is Mara)

Shawn and Mara flew through the battle to Admiral Trenches flagship was to rescue the president with several TIE fighters with team "Mara the flagship is dead ahead the one crawling with Vulture droids" Shawn said and Mara replied "oh that one this'll be fun". Then fifty of the fighters came flying towards team and Shawn said "captain do you copy mark my position and cover us" the captain replied "we'll cover you Hand Mendes squad assume attack formation".

Then the laser bolts came in and they zipped aside and fired also. "They're all over me *static*" one pilots said then Shawn replied "I'm gonna go help em out" Mara said "no they've got their job we must do ours" and they went on toward the ship that now fired at them

"There that's the command ship" Shawn said and Mara replied "well the shields are still up!" Shawn said "I'll take care of that" and rolled a little to the side and fired at the shield generator on the side and it exploded which caused a door to start closing "oh I've got a bad feeling about this" Mara said and they just barely made it in and skidded along the hanger floor and Mara jumped out ignited her lightsaber and sliced down two droids.

Shawn's ship came to a halt and he jumped out and ignited his lightsaber "there they are get em!" A droid yelled and they fired at them. Shawn cut down one and another and deflected laser bolts and Mara did the same until all the droids were cut down and Maras astromech droid rolled over and connected to a computer terminal and a hologram projection of the ship came up "there the president is in the observation deck" Mara said. Shawn sensed something was off and he said "I sense Ventress and another one" Mara replied "I sense a trap" Shawn said "what do we do?" She replied "spring the trap".

And then headed off down a hallway to the elevator and Mara pressed the button, Shawn sensed and heard something approaching and saw three Droidekas rolling towards them and he said "watch out destroyers" and they ignited their lightsabers and deflected laser bolts  the elevator arrived and they backed up inside. Shawn retracted his blade but then some whirring up sounds behind them and a monotone robotic voice "drop your weapons I said drop em" and there were ten battle droids behind them.

Shawn and Mara ignited their blades and cut down the droids before they could react. Then the elevator stopped and Mara said "we've got to keep moving R5" to her droid, Shawn knew time was short so he cut a hole in the roof and jumped out, suddenly the elevator went out beneath him and he held onto a ledge and hung there with the wind flowing by. He held in with all the strength his arms could muster and the door above opened and two droids aimed their blasters at him.

"Hands up intruder" one said until the elevator came flying up again. Shawn pushed off the wall and another and landed on the elevator and jumped in, Mara ignited her lightsaber and said "oh it's you" then retracted it. Then it arrived at the deck and they walked out, Shawn saw the battle through the windows then saw the president was restrained to a chair at the end, they walked down the stairs and Walkers face lit up and they stopped in front of him and Shawn said "mr president it's an honor are you alright" Walker said "yeah just wasn't expecting to be taken on Christmas Eve somewhere" then Shawn sensed someone approaching and turned around and the red skinned Zabrak was walking toward them with two super battle droids at his sides.

"Well he looks challenging" Mara said and Shawn replied "then let's make this quick" the Zabrak grabbed the railing and jumped off doing a front flip as he did and landed on his feet and grabbed his lightsaber. Walker said "just go I won't negotiate with them" Shawn said "pardon us mr president we'll deal with him" and they unclipped their sabers and walked forward, the Zabrak said "hand over your sabers unless you want to be made a fool of in front of the president" then he said "allow me to introduce myself my name is Maul Darth Maul".