Back To Life On Earth The Holocrons

Shawn was meditating when he felt a large tremor in the force, he didn't know it was the Grand Inquisitor who'd been killed above Mustafar by Kanan. Then his phone buzzed and he snapped out of it.

Meanwhile on the Planet Geonosis the cousin of the Clone Wars era Separatist leader Poggle The Leaser, Gizel The Greater began building a new droid army on the planet with a small rebel faction that had taken up hiding on the planet along with the former Sith assassin Asajj Ventress as his spearhead. With this the board was being set for the largest military engagement since the Clone Wars but Gizel has no plans to tackle on the Empire yet and stressed that they'd wait until they were recognized as a formidable force that would make it useless to crush.

Over the next month Shawn went and continued with life as normal and went and recorded Handwritten. But it was interview after interview and the world now knew about the Empire, the force and the Galaxy beyond what they could see and stressed that contact should be limited and while it sparked interest it also affected many as some saw that now every major religion was mostly likely irrelevant since life existed elsewhere. But one thing keep bugging Shawn and it was a ripple he sensed in the force emanating from somewhere in the Middle East.

December 14,2014
Shawn was walking back from meeting with some friends as the roads were covered with ice as the snow had set in. As he walked he sensed a tremor in the force as the droid army had grown to over ten million and knew either a war or large battle was coming. Then Shawn sensed something else a presence he hadn't felt in a long time and sensed it was near, glancing at a snow pile he walked over and then Matt and Camilla sprang up and pelted him with snowballs "hahah this is going on YouTube!" Matt said and Shawn brushed himself off and said "yeah very funny Matt" Camilla ran over and hugged him and he hugged back "oh my god sorry we've been recording Reflection and I had a week off" she let go and backed up and Shawn said "well I finished recoding Handwritten it's coming out in April".

Then Matt threw a snowball at him and Shawn held his hand up and stopped it midair and sent it back "hey not fair!" Matt said and Camilla laughed and said "wait can you create like a big snowball with this force or what ever" Shawn "not sure let me try" and held his hands out at the snow and formed three and twirled them in his hand.
Matt ran away and said "oh hell no" Shawn used the force and threw them all at him but missed "you missed!" Matt said and then Camilla threw one and it hit him right in the face. Shawn laughed and said "boom headshot".

Two days later Shawn flew in his fighter to where the disturbance was coming from and saw it was in Egypt particularly the the great pyramid of Giza, since it was night he only cloaked the ship and using his abilities snuck past the security into the pyramid. He used his lightsaber for light and followed the strange disturbance to a wall with a large depiction of Ra and Anubis pointing at a light in the sky. Shawn sensed the spot they were pointing to was strong with the force and slightly reluctantly cut a small hole in the spot where they were pointing, the stone dropped and a small compartment that hadn't been opened in over four thousand years was revealed. Inside was a small triangle shaped object that glowed red,

Shawn took the object out and looked at it. It was strong with the force and it made a pulsating red color , he then snuck his way out and got back to his ship and flew home, he landed at the air force base outside the city in a heavy storm and the captain said "where'd you go today?" Shawn replied "oh just to warm up the engines I went to South Africa"

then the captain walked away. As he drove home Shawn's focus was strained by the strange device he'd found in the pyramid, "you're back" his mom said as he walked in and Shawn said "yeah Camilla was wanting help with a cover" his mom said "Shawn Peter Raul Mendes I can tell you're lying " that surprised Shawn and he knew it was pointless and held up the triangle thing and she said "what's that?" Shawn replied "I don't know that's what I'm gonna find out".