The Training Of The Mind And Sword A Just Cause Rises

The sun was just beginning to rise when Shawn was awoken by the voice , resist the dark side young one let it not corrupt you as it is very powerful, he replied ,what about the Jedi will they rescue me?, the voice said ,eventually yes the Jedi will rescue you but that time far away it is trick the Sith you must, then the voice left

There was a knock and it was PROXY "trainee I've been told to inform you that you have thirty seconds to prepare for the training" Shawn got up and walked out and Mara was leaning against the wall near a window and said "you look happy" Shawn smiled and said "I'm not a morning person even on another planet" then the sound of Vader's breathing cut gone air "enough talk this way" Shawn followed Vader with Mara beside him.

They went outside to a large courtyard where Palpatine stood with two Shadow Guards at his side. "Excellent" he gestured to the guards who backed up into the shadows and he stepped forward and said "let's begin".

"He's already shown to have a strong connection to the force master" Vader said and Palpatine said "yes I sense it" he then said to Shawn "lift these rocks" and gestured to three rocks that were off to the side. Shawn held his hand out at the rocks and concentrated, they rocks floated in the air and Palpatine said "concentrate your energy on them" and Shawn threw them across the courtyard and they stopped just in front of the Shadow Guards.

Then Palpatine held pit his hands and lifted around ten columns at once and held them there for a minute before dropping them and saying "now lift them" Shawn breathed in and held his hands out and concentrated on the columns, the columns shook and lifted a little and Shawn found it mentally excruciating and dropped the columns and said "I can't they're too big" Palpatine said "the only obstacle they present is the one you set up you must harness your hatred" and lifted a hand and lighting shot out and hit Shawn.

He fell and stood up and anger went through him and Palpatine said "focus on nothing else but your anger let it flow" Shawn felt the anger rush but the voice said ,control your anger you must, and he lifted up the pillars and they shook the ground and he held them there and Palpatine said "good" then he released them.

Later he began hand to hand combat training, the instructor guided his movements before punching him in the face. Shawn swung back but was shoved away "remember think of an attacker as an obstacle it may be hard or easy" the instructor said, Shawn swung once more getting a few quick jabs in before being grabbed by the wrist "unfortunately for you boy you're not very good at it" then twisted his arm and Shawn groaned falling to the ground, "but that can be perfected" the instructor said pulling Shawn up by the arm "now try again".

September 2,2014 2BBY

The rest of the month involved more complex force training such as choke,lightning and using to brace a high fall and he'd become quite skilled in the force even rivaling Mara at times, Shawn also had built up noticeably as well his muscles prominent and his strength was very great, At the end of the month he moved on to training with a lightsaber.

He constructed one with a dark grip and silvery areas around the ends and near the top in a style similar to Vader's lightsaber. He put the synthetic crystal in and ignited it, a bright red blade went out. The voice still told him to resist indoctrination into the ways of the Empire and Shawn did but also felt that the rebels were undermining the security of the Empire at times, he retracted the blade and clipped it to his belt and went to another hall where Vader would train him.

Vader stood facing the window and Shawn kneeled behind him and Vader said "your weapon" Shawn took it and held it up and it flew out of his hand and Vader caught it and looked at it "impressive construction but now we will see how well you handle it" and Shawn used the Force and it flew back to his hand. Shawn stood up as Vader ignited his lightsaber and walked towards him, Shawn ignited the weapon and held it next to him with both hands, Vader slowly circled and Shawn dashed and swiped at him and Vader deflected the blade and pushed him back "you have no technique" Vader said.

Shawn used the Force and pushed Vader back slightly and swiped at him and locked blades, Vader's strength was immense and Shawn struggled with him and Vader said "it is not your instrument but an extension of your body hone it as if it were" Shawn broke the lock and slashed at Vader who pushed him back and he went flying across the room and rolled to a stop,

as he was standing up Vader retracted his blade and said "with the proper training you could be a powerful warrior and therefore you'll need practice" Shawn retracted his blade and said "yes my lord" although he wasn't sincere. Vader then said "but there's another matter at hand a senator is visiting the emperor soon and you and Mara Jade will be in attendance" Shawn said "yes my lord" and he stood up and walked out.

Mara was outside and she said "you handle a lightsaber quite amateurly" Shawn laughed and said "well he's a Sith Lord also" she replied "let's hope this senator is important". They made it to the Throne room and stood beside Palpatine as the senator was ushered in, Shawn noticed the young woman beside him and she glanced away from him "Senator Organa I see you brought your daughter" Organa replied "uh yes your highness may I present Princess Leia" Palpatine stood up and put his hand to her chin "a plucky little thing isn't she" Shawn sensed something off about her but couldn't didn't quite know what it was. "You have your fathers fire I'm sure your pretty face in the Senate brings much light" Palpatine said slyly "T-Thank you your highness" Leia replied shaking a little

Palpatine said "why don't you escort the princess around the palace Shawn" Shawn replied "as you wish sir" again he wasn't sincere about saying it as he hated these people very much and said "follow me" he said to Leia and she followed him out of the throne room. "So what's your name?" Leia asked "uh Shawn"  he replied "strange name where're you from?" Leia asked "I'm from Earth" Shawn replied "really? Hm never heard of it" Leia replied "I was taken from my home by the Inquisitors" Leia said "but you have a lightsaber there for the Empire trusts you enough" Shawn said "but they're only keeping me here for whatever".

Leia looked around and said "the Empire is not what you've been told they've enslaved the the planet Kashyyyk and its Wookie inhabitants" Shawn had never known that and said "I-I've only been told just general stuff about the galaxy and the Empire they've keep me here for quite a while and I'd like to see more of the Galaxy then go home" Leia said "well if the Emperor approves I can ask for you to be my bodyguard when we return to Alderaan" Shawn said "they'll probably not I've just started to train with a lightsaber" she said "do you have access to any imperial secrets?" Shawn said "no I don't know how to work the computers".

Leia said "my fathers been in contact with a group of people who plan to form a coalition to end this tyranny the Empire has spread" Shawn stopped and said "you're a rebel?" Leia said "well we've not exactly been getting help my fathers Jedi contact general,Rohm Kota went missing several months ago and he is planning to go to Felucia to search for master Shaak Ti" Shawn said "wouldn't that be dangerous if the Empire ever found out he'd been killed for treason" Leia said "that's not the point the point is if we successfully form an alliance will you stand with us?" Shawn immediately said "yes absolutely".

Then she whispered "there's been reports of a Sith assassin hunting Jedi and is subservient to Vader don't ever run into him" then she walked away and Shawn said "wait who's he?" She replied "he's a secret only known to a few his name is Starkiller"