A Dark Jedi Vision Realized

Star Destroyer Avenger
As the ship went through hyperspace Shawn still tried to read this new Inquisitor but to no success as their mind seemed devoid of anything useful,

Felucia July 4,2015
The shuttle landed near the Imperial base and they exited, as the Inquisitor was still new Palpatine made him an equal to Shawn. "This way" Shawn said as they went into the lush alien forest, he sensed the planet had a strong connection to the force but also tragedy as they passed an area that opened up to a valley Shawn saw a short flash of a Twilek Jedi being shot by the clone troopers. "Hold on" the Tenth Brother said.mShawn sensed it also another prescene, "ah Imperial agents something I haven't seen since I was a Jedi" a feminine voice with an accent that on Earth would be a general North American sounding.

Then Shawn turned around and there was a teenaged Zabrak girl, the Tenth Brother ignited his lightsaber and charged, the Zabrak girl smirked and dodged his attack and kicked him aside. Shawn ignited his lightsaber and the Zabrak girl ignited her two reverse style blades, " I'm guessing you're Maris Brood?" He said. Maris smirked and said "that's correct" then she mysteriously vanished in thin air , Shawn held his lightsaber up next to him in a defensive posture sensing movement around him. The Inquisitor walked over and reignited his lightsaber as well, Then Shawn heard a twig snap to his right and Maris came charging in.

Shawn blocked her attack and clashed with her blades for a minute until the Tenth Brother came in swiping at her, Maris dodged his attack and kicked him back. Shawn now raised his hand and lightning enveloped her, she yelled out before vanishing in thin air and the lightning set fire to the fauna, "seems you aren't any ordinary Imperial" her voice said from almost all around. Then she landed behind Shawn with her lightsabers raised, sensing her he ducked feeling the warmth of the blade passing just over his head and turning around throwing a stun chip at her, The electricity arced through her until she pushed him away with the Force.

The Tenth Brother then swiped at her utilizing the spinning feature on his lightsaber but she seemed to be toying with him kicked his saber back and cut it in half with a crystal falling out and appeared to be cracked. Shawn then picked up several stones with the Force and hurled them at Maris and while she was dodging them he charged in and spun kicking one of her lightsabers away, marks struggled to defend against his attacks and was quickly overpowered.

Her lightsaber went another way and Shawn pointed his own at her and said "you're beaten surrender and we'll take you alive" Maris laughed saying "no chance in hell" then she waved her hands to the side and her lightsabers came flying back in ignited in cats spinning motions. Shawn ducked and dodged the blades which Maris caught, the Tenth Brother said "you'll die instead how about that" Maris laughed and said "oh what're you gonna do throw rocks at me?" in a sarcastic tone. The Tenth Brother said "not exactly" and he threw over threw knifes at her as fast as lightning, one went in her wrist pinning it against a tree and her brackish blood poured out the other hit her in the neck the other the heart. She dropped her lightsabers making gurgling sounds and blood leaked from her mouth, Shawn retracted his blade and was sad disgusted and regretful all at the same time. Then she stopped moving and the Tenth Brother held his hand up catching the cracked crystal saying "let's go".

Imperial Palace, Coruscant
Shawn walked in the throne room while the Tenth Brother was off building a new lightsaber "My Lord the rogue Dark Jedi has been eliminated" Palpatine replied " excellent and I have good news as well Lord Vader has been..rescued" then Shawn heard the unmistakable breathing to his left, looking over Vader strode in standing beside Palpatine "I've been told there's a new Inquisitor is that correct Hand Mendes?" Vader asked. Shawn replied "yes Lord Vader he's building a new lightsaber the other was destroyed by the Dark Jedi" Vader walked over to him and said "come with me let's see if he's built something unique".

Shawn followed Vader down the vast halls before reaching the room where he'd built his own lightsaber and there hunched over the table was the Tenth Brother. But he didn't have his mask on and Shawn saw he had a dark brown colored hair "ah Inquisitor how gives your weapon construction" without turning around the Tenth Brother put his mask back on turning around holding a lightsaber that looked strange. He ignited it and at first there was a single blade but then two smaller ones came out of exhaust ports on the side in a way that gave it a medieval look however sparks flew off it and it also made a weird flapping hum "impressive design what are the two smaller blades for?" Vader asked. The Tenth Brother replied "the crystal was damaged so I built two exhaust ports so it wouldn't blow up" Vader turned around and said to Shawn "leave us", "yes Lord Vader" and walked away.

Shawn decided to explore a little so he walked around in the vast halls still trying to figure out who this Inquisitor was and then it clicked he saw a flash of a figure wielding that same lightsaber and standing in a snowy forest, he was so deep in thought he didn't sense someone sneaking up on him. "Hey Shawn " he spun around and Mara was standing there "oh hi Mara what's up" Mara shrugged and said "nothing much but I think I know who that new Inquisitor is".

Shawn asked "who who is it?"  Mara replied "well a couple of days after you went back I saw some Royal guards surrounding a boy in Earth garb I didn't get a good look at him though", Shawn tried putting the pieces together and knew it wasn't Nash as he read the Inquisitors mind and nothing. "Anything else?" He asked and Mara replied "no I didn't want to be seen so I ran after that". Then there was a boom sound from down the hall and Mara said "it's those same traitors they're breaking the rebels out come on!".