The High Inquisitor

Shawn walked into the hanger and it was chaos as he couldn't tell friend from foe as stormtroopers fired at each other, the two that stood by the door turned and aimed their blasters at him. With a flick of his wrist he pushed both of the stormtroopers against the wall knocking them out, he stood there for a minute until the Loyalist soldiers subdued the traitors, "sir this is their commander" the officer said. Shawn walked over and said with a questioning authoritative tone "tell me who organized this or I'll rip it from your mind and it won't feel very good either".

The traitor officer smirked at him and said "I won't answer to a boy who's nothing but a pawn" Shawn raised his hand and began probing his mind with the force which made a deep rumbling noise with it, the man looked discomforted and even a little pained and Shawn probed his mind and the name "Trach" came to mind. By now the man looked to be in pain and Shawn released him and said to the officer "the name Trach does it sound familiar?" The officer said "yes and it's Moff Trach to be exact".

Shawn said "report this to the Emperor and lock down the hanger after I depart no one leaves unless throughly checked" the officer nodded and he got in the Strings and flew to the Avenger. As the ship went through hyperspace Shawn didn't know what overcame him as he didn't like to inflict pain on someone like that and suspected Malgus, then he heard the Vong screeches and tried to ignore them but a dark voice he swore he heard before said "use of the mind probe technique is rare but you've used it perfectly". Shawn knew he'd heard that voice before and thought back to Ilum and remembered a dark hallway and the faint glimpse of a hooded figure but that was all he remembered,

Earth,
The Avenger and the three other ships exited hyperspace in between the moon and Earth, as Shawn walked down the walkway to the elevator he sensed danger to his left and a blaster fired. He held his hand out and stopped the laser bolt and held the shooter in place, "cuff him" Shawn said and two stormtroopers restrained the traitor and dragged him out, Shawn stepped forward a couple feet and released the bolt before entering the elevator.

June 27,2015
The Rebellion and the CR hadn't been on Shawn's mind for a while now as his song Stitches had been going viral for over three days ever since its corresponding music video had been released. But now he'd also grown a little paranoid since the coup attempt on Coruscant as the conspirators hadn't still been caught yet so he began to carry his lightsaber around everywhere now, he was in Chicago after a show and was walking down the street to meet with friends. As be went down he sensed a familiar presence from behind so he picked up the pace, he hid in the alleyway and grabbed her as she walked past and ignited his lightsaber.

It was Mara, Shawn retracted the blade and said "what're you doing here?" Mara smirked "no reason and if I didn't think it was you I'd have snapped your neck" Shawn replied "I know you're lying why're you here" asking a little more sternly, "monitoring you and watching for assassins" Shawn smiled and said "why didn't you just say hi I wouldn't have sent you away" Mara replied "secrecy was the word the Emperor used when he sent me here". Shawn said "here come with me I'll show you around the city",

It was maybe around seven or so and still relatively light out and Shawn ran into some fans and said hello introduced Mara and said "she's my coworker in a way" and they and Mara laughed "coworker?" One said and another said "I ship you two" Shawn laughed and Mara looked confused and asked "what does that mean "ship" Shawn replied "like saying two people make a fictional couple" Mara went "uh no" and the fans laughed with her before they went their separate ways. "Your slang here is very confusing" Mara said, Shawn replied "well it's a thing someone comes up with some new word and then it's all over".

July 1,2015, Coruscant
"Inquisitor I want you to bring that boy to me" Palpatine said, Jerec replied "yes my master and I won't fail you this time" Palpatine said "if Hand Mendes interferes override his authority with either words or force if necessary" Jerec replied "yes my master".