new beginnings

*Heres the first oneshot for this new book! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🦊

Will and RJ are getting ready to film a video, which they haven't done much of in a few months.

"Are you ready to film this?" RJ asks and Will nods. Will kisses RJ. "I love you." RJ says and Will smiles. "I love you too!" Will says as he fixes his hair.

"Hey guys! Long time no talk!" RJ says and Will smiles. "Yeah, it's been a long time since we filmed." Will says as he holds RJ's hand.

"It feels so weird to film and doing a sit down video. We haven't done a YouTube video in a while, and we can explain why!" RJ says as he smiles at Will.

"For those who were wondering why we're only posting a few videos, it's because RJ and I were very very busy with work and other things as well." Will says.

"We had a lot of projects we were working on and also Will and I made a huge life decision  we can finally talk about. Legally we could not talk about it anywhere! On YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat. Like anywhere." RJ says with a chuckle.

"We have adopted a little boy, his name is Benjamin. We call him Benji for short. He is three years old. His birth parents died in a fire and there weren't any other family members to take him, so he was placed in foster care." Will says and RJ nods.

"He has a lot of anxiety, and hates being away from Will or I. He is always afraid to mess up and he has trouble feeling loved by people. These things are common with young kids being adopted." RJ says.

"He is an incredibly smart little boy and he is a sweetheart. RJ and I absolutely love him to pieces. His caseworker said that right now is the happiest she has seen Benji ever." Will says and RJ smiles.

"We are so grateful to have a phenomenal family and awesome friends, they have spoiled Benji rotten! Benji has never had a home like this so he isn't used to it." RJ says as he holds Will's hand.

"This video was mainly to announce that we welcomed Benjamin Elliot Shepherd-Aguiar into our family." Will says as he smiles at RJ and kisses him.

"We turned our office into his bedroom. So if you wondering why that door was closed for all the vlogs we did do, it's because we couldn't show you. But here is a clip of his bedroom. He loves it." RJ says.

"Benji sleeps in his room some nights but most nights he sleeps with RJ and I, which is perfectly fine with me. His caseworker and pediatrician have actually wanted him to be with us so he could feel safe and loved." Will says.

"We also moved houses, so if it looks different that's why. We are in a four bedroom house. So we have our bedroom, Benji's, we have a office again and a spare bedroom. Surprise!" RJ says as he giggles. "We need the room with a growing boy, that's for sure." Will says.