coralei is two!

*This is the day of Coralei's actual birthday! Her birthday party will be a separate oneshot! Will and RJ take Coralei out for her bday! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🧡

Today is Coralei's second birthday! Her birthday party will be this weekend and Coralei can't wait! Will and RJ have decided to spend the whole day with their only daughter, spoiling her and making her feel special.

Will films himself laying in bed with Coralei sleeping next to him. This is the first night Coralei has slept without her pacifier. Will and RJ are hoping to kick that habit quick. It's going well so far.

RJ is out taking Benji to school since it is Tuesday. He is going to bring home breakfast and a cupcake for Coralei.

"Good morning, guys. Today is this little girl's birthday! I can't believe she is two years old already. I feel like she was just born yesterday! She was born in that bathroom, crazy I know. She had a bad dream last night so she came into our bedroom. RJ just took Benji to school and is going to bring Chick Fil A breakfast home since Coralei likes it. I need to pee so bad but Coralei is comfy. See you guys in a little bit." Will says as he waves goodbye.

*****
Will films RJ and Theodore together. Theodore plays with RJ's glasses, making both of them laugh out loud.

"It's sissy's birthday today! Yeah!" RJ says as Theodore babbles.

"This breakfast looks so delicious! I can't wait to eat." Will says as he kisses RJ twice.

"I'm starving! I gave Benji some hash browns on the way to school so he wouldn't feel left out while he was at school. He can't wait to eat at Cheesecake tonight with Coralei." RJ says as Will smiles.

"Aww, Benji loves Coralei so much. It's precious. Teddy, whatcha doing? Playing with Papi's glasses?" Will says as Theodore babbles happily. 

"He loves glasses! He always plays with Will or I or even Coralei's glasses!" RJ says as he fixes Theodore's hair.

"Let's see if Coralei is awake! Let's go, Teddy! Let's go, Dobby!" Will says as he, RJ, Theodore and Dobby walk up the steps to the master bedroom.

Will opens the bedroom door slowly and Coralei is still fast asleep, curled up in a ball.

"She looks so cute." RJ whispers as he sits down on the bed.

RJ begins to rub Coralei's back softly and she slowly wakes up. Coralei sits up and sees her Daddy and Papi.

"Happy birthday, Coralei!" Will whispers as Coralei wakes up.

"Happy birthday, baby girl!" RJ says as Coralei yawns.

RJ sits Coralei in his lap and kisses hers cheeks making her laugh loudly.

"It is your birthday! How old are you today, Coralei?" Will asks Coralei as she sits up.

Coralei holds up two fingers and smiles at Will.

"You are two! That's right! Papi brought you Chick Fil A for breakfast! Are you hungry?" Will asks Coralei.

"Yay! Wuv Chick A!" Coralei says making RJ and Will giggle.

"Do you have to potty?" RJ asks Coralei as he runs his fingers through her hair.

"Uh huh!" Coralei says as RJ helps her off of the bed.

"Well let's go potty then. You are doing an awesome job with potty training!" Will says as Coralei sits on her potty chair.

"We started potty training with Coralei about a week ago and Coralei has done an amazing job so far! RJ and I are really proud of her. We thought it was gonna be harder, but all of you were right, girls are way easier to potty train!" Will says to the camera.