baby shower

*Coralei's baby shower! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💜🐘*

Will and RJ's families have decided to throw Will and RJ a baby shower! Will and RJ didn't really want to have one due to everybody's schedules being different and living in a different state. Will and RJ have no idea about this baby shower!

Will and RJ are out with their YouTube friends Marke Miller and Ethan Hethcote. They knew Ryan was in town to visit them but they have no idea about he is gonna throw them a baby shower. Ryan, his girlfriend Brandi, Will's cousin Mallory, Karen, Janice and Martha have been hard at work setting up everything and keeping it a secret!

"Hey guys, I'm trying to figure how to vlog. I think I'm doing it right! Will and RJ are out with two of their YouTube friends. They know that Ryan is here to watch Benji, but they don't know the rest of us are here. We wanted to give them a baby shower for baby Coralei! We are so excited!" Karen says as she hands the camera to Hank. Hank begins to films around showing all the guests sitting outside and talking.

Janice is finishing up setting up the tables and she waves at Hank. "All of Will and RJ's friends from Florida are here and all of their YouTube friends. We have this backyard packed!" Hank says as he walks into the house. Dobby walks over to Hank.

"Martha and Ricardo have been making delicious food! Karen also made some of the food. We have been busy!" Hank says as Ryan waves at the camera.

"Shout out to Mark and Ethan for keeping Will and RJ occupied for us!" Ryan says with a chuckle.

Ryan takes the camera and films Mallory, her daughter Josie, her son Davis, his girlfriend Brandi and Benji making decorations.

"Hi, Uncle Ryan!" Benji says as he waves happily.

*Benji's shirt*

*Benji's shirt*

"Benji has been a big boy and kept a secret about the baby shower! High five!" Hank says as Benji high fives Hank.

"We may or may not have bribed him!" Ricardo says as he plays with Benji's hair.

"Are you excited to surprise Daddy and Papi?" Hank asks Benji. "Yeah! I can't wait!" Benji says with a big smile.

A lot of Will and RJ's YouTube friends have arrived! Davey Wavey, Michael Buckley, Tyler Oakley, Korey Kuhl, Grace Helbig, Mamrie Hart, Hannah Hart, Mark Miller, Ethan Hethcote, Miles Jai, Justine, Kingsley and many more!

Everybody waves at Benji who is vlogging. "Look at the little vlogger! You are so cute!" Tyler says as Benji giggles.

Also Joey and Daniel are there with their five children; Aspen, Everett, Max, Haven and Luna. Also Scott and Mitch from Pentatonix and Superfruit are there with their six children; Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer and Amelia.