kindergarten field trip!

*Benji's class goes on a field trip! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💫

Today is Benji's kindergarten class field trip! This is the second field trip of the school year! Will went on the first trip and RJ is going on this one!

RJ is going to chaperone and he is very excited. Benji's class is going to the Discovery Cube that's in Los Angeles.

"Good morning, guys! I am getting ready to drive to Benji's elementary school for his field trip today! I am chaperoning this time around! Will chaperoned Benji's first field trip which was the zoo. This trip is a science place, I forgot what it's called. And there's my hot husband!" RJ says as he films Will holding Theodore. 

"It was a miserable field trip because it was hot as balls and I was pregnant. But Benji had a fun day and that's all that matters." Will says as he rubs Theodore's back and waves.

"Do you remember what the place is called?" RJ asks as he giggles.

"Discovery Cube, I think. I made you and Benji a lunch too, don't forget it." Will says as he kisses RJ.

"Thank you, babe. I love you. I need to get going." RJ says as he kisses Will again.

RJ kisses Theodore's cheek and rubs his head softly.

"I love you too. Coralei, Papi is getting ready to leave." Will says and Coralei runs over.

"Bye, baby girl. I want you to be a good girl for Daddy, okay?" RJ says as he kisses Coralei's forehead.

"Wuv you!" Coralei says as she jumps up and down.

"I love you too! I'll be back with bubba later." RJ says as he hugs Coralei and sits her on the couch with Will.

"Otay!" Coralei says as she sits on the couch with Will.

RJ grabs his and Benji's lunches and head out!

RJ drives the few minute drive to Benji's elementary school.

RJ goes into the office to check in with the school to get a visitor sticker before walking into Benji's classroom.

RJ walks into the classroom and is greeted by Mrs. Fowler.

"Mr. Aguiar! Thank you for chaperoning today!" Mrs. Fowler says as she shakes RJ's hand.

"Of course! I'm happy to do it." RJ says with a smile.

"Benji has been showing me pictures of the baby! He is so cute! How is everybody at home?" Mrs. Fowler asks RJ.

"Everybody is good! Benji's sister is adjusting well to being a big sister and Theodore is growing a lot. Will is feeling great too." RJ says with a grin.

"That's great! Benji loves talking about his siblings and his dog. It's precious." Mrs. Fowler says with a grin.

Mrs. Fowler hands RJ all the things he will need during the field trip.

 Fowler hands RJ all the things he will need during the field trip