coralei gets glasses

*Coralei has been struggling to see so Will and RJ take her to see by an eye doctor! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💜

Will is feeding Theodore while RJ is taking a shower. Dobby is laying by Will's feet while Benji and Coralei play on the floor.

*Benji, Coralei and Theodore's outfits*

Will films Benji and Coralei playing with the doll house together.

"Aren't they cute? This little man was hungry so if you hear him eating that's why. So, today we are going to the eye doctor for Coralei. RJ and I have been noticing that she likes to sit near the tv really close, she rubs her eyes all the time, and I think she needs glasses. So, we are going to go to the same doctor that Benji goes to. Wish us luck, Coralei isn't the best at the doctors. She doesn't like doctors." Will says as Theodore finishes eating.

After RJ finishes up his shower and getting ready, Will, RJ, and the kids load up and drive to the eye doctor.

Once at the eye doctor, Will and RJ fill out the paper work for Coralei. Coralei and Benji sit on the floor and play.

"Coralei Shepherd-Aguiar?" Stephanie the optician says.

"It's your turn, baby girl!" Will says as he picks up Coralei.

Benji, RJ and Theodore follow behind.

"I am just going to do the air in the eye test to test her eye pressure. She may not like it! It's just a puff of air on each eye. So, have her sit on your lap and ask her to look at the picture I will have on the screen." Stephanie says as she sits behind the machine.

"Look at the picture on the screen. Put your eyes on this." Will says as he kisses Coralei's cheek.

Coralei happily looks in the machine and sees a picture of a pixelated mouse with a piece of cheese.

"What do you see, baby girl?" RJ asks Coralei.

"A mouse and cheese!" Coralei says as Stephanie puffs twice into Coralei's eyes.

Coralei makes a funny face and rubs her eyes, making Will and RJ laugh.

"Awesome job, sweetheart! We are going into an examine room and wait for Dr. Parker to come! She will be in a few minutes!" Stephanie says as she walks Will, RJ, Theodore, Benji and Coralei into the room.

"She is going to hate the dilating eye drops." RJ says and Will sighs.

"I'm sure she will, but who likes it anyway?" Will says as he giggles.

"Theodore is snoozing, look how cute he is in his car seat." RJ says as he fixes Theodore blanket.

Benji kisses Coralei's cheek making her smile.