first day of school

*Today is Benji and Coralei's first day of school! Harlow isn't born in this oneshot! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❣️*

Will films himself in the bathroom mirror. It is currently 5:55am. His hair is all messed up from sleeping and he puts his glasses on so he can see what he is actually doing.

"Good morning! Happy first day of school everybody! Today is Benji and Coralei's first day of school. I woke up super early today. Like earlier then I planned on waking up. This baby girl woke me up, kicking the crap out of me and doing summersaults. But that's okay, I needed to wake early anyway, so thank you Miss Harlow." Will says patting his baby bump.

Theodore then walks into the master bathroom with his pacifier in his mouth and he is holding his favorite blanket.

"Good morning, Teddy Bear. Hi, buddy." Will says as he kisses Theodore cheek and then picks him up.

"I also have a little guest that is joining me. Wanna say hi?" Will asks Theodore.

"Hi." Theodore mumbles as he lays his head on Will's chest making Will smile.

"Papi needs to make your bed into a toddler bed. You are crawling out of your crib too much." Will says as he kisses Theodore's cheek.

"Also, Theodore thinks he is going to school today too. You are a too little to start school just yet, okay? Maybe next year." Will says as Theodore frowns.

"I know you are sad, but you get to spend the whole day with just me and Papi. Does that sound fun?" Will ask Theodore.

"Ya! And Dobby too?" Theodore asks Will.

"And Dobby too." Will says as he grins.

Theodore smiles and hugs Will, making Will smile.

"Well, we will see you guys in a little bit!" Will says as he and Theodore wave.

*****
RJ films himself cooking breakfast! Will is making Coralei and Benji's lunches for school.

"Happy first day of school everybody! Today is August 18th and it is the first day of school for Benji and Coralei! We have a second grader and preschooler this year! Our kids are getting so freaking big!" RJ says as Theodore fusses.

RJ holds Theodore in his arms and places the camera on the tripod. Theodore lays his head on RJ's shoulder. 

"Theodore woke up super early today and has been a little fussy, so I'm hoping he gets better as the day goes on." RJ says as he rubs Theodore's back.

"Hey Benji and Coralei, are you guys excited for school?" RJ asks as he films Coralei and Benji sitting at the dining room table.

"Yes! I'm really excited to see all of my friends and learn!" Benji says as he smiles.

"I'm excited too!" Coralei says clapping her hands in excitement.

"Theodore wants to go to school too so that's why he looks a little sad! Right, bud?" RJ says as Theodore nods.