will volunteers in benji's class!

*Will decides to volunteer in Benji's kindergarten class! He also brings baby Theodore along! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🖤

Will is feeding Theodore while Coralei is watching Sofia the First next to him. Sofia the First is one of Coralei's favorite shows. 

Will grabs the vlogging camera and begins to film himself.

"Good morning! Today is Thursday and I am sitting here with Coralei and Theodore. Coralei is watching the Sofia the First. Right, baby girl?" Will asks Coralei.

"Yeah! I wuv her!" Coralei says with a big cheeky grin.

"This is one of Coralei's favorite shows. Theodore has been nursing up a storm lately, I think he's having another growth spurt. When he's like this he's clingy to me. So, I will probably have to take him when I go to Benji's school. Which is fine, his teacher loves babies." Will says as he begins to burp Theodore.

"I wanna go!" Coralei says as she waves at the camera.

"Maybe next time, okay? Papi wants to hang out with with you today." Will says and Coralei's face lights up.

"Yay!" Coralei says as she forgets instantly about wanting to go with Will.

"Papi will be coming home soon, so we need to get dressed. Let's go upstairs!" Will says as Coralei runs over to the steps.

"Walk, baby. Don't run up the steps." Will says as he follows Coralei up the steps.

Coralei walks into her bedroom and Will walks in with Theodore.

"We need to change our clothes, wanna pick out your outfit?" Will asks Coralei.

"Uh huh!" Coralei says as Will and Coralei look in Coralei's closet.

Will helps Coralei change into her outfit. Theodore is laying in Coralei's crib. He is rolling around and giggling.

"Let me do your hair, baby girl." Will says as Coralei happily sits down on Will's lap.

Will begins to put Coralei's hair in a cute pony tail.

"There you go, baby girl." Will says as he kisses Coralei's cheek.

"Fank you, Daddy!" Coralei says as she jumps up and down.

"You're welcome!" Will says as he puts Coralei's clothes in the dirty clothes hamper.

*Theodore and Coralei's outfits*

"Let's go in Theodore's bedroom and find him a cute outfit!" Will says with a big smile.

"Yes!" Coralei says as she and Will look through Theodore's drawers.

"Which outfit?" Will holds up two outfits in front of Coralei.