family quinceanera

*Benji's family is having a quinceanera for one of his cousins! RJ, Will and the kids go to meet other members of Benji's family. Shout out to Thefeelz1234 for helping me out She's the best! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🌈*

"Good morning, guys!" RJ says as he vlogs himself buttoning up his shirt.

"We are getting ready to head to a quinceanera! The quinceanera is for Benji's biological cousin Gabriella! We were invited by Benji's biological grandparents and we are excited to go!" RJ says as he fixes his hair.

"Bubba! Teddy! Come here, boys!" RJ says as Benji and Theodore walk into the bathroom.

RJ sits Theodore on the bathroom sink while Benji gets on a stool. 

"Let me style both of you guys hair for the quinceanera!" RJ says to the boys.

RJ begins to style Benji's hair, putting it in a little mohawk.

"What is Daddy doing?" RJ asks the boys.

"Daddy is getting Coralei and Harlow ready!" Benji says to RJ.

"Okay, you are done bubba! Teddy, do you want a mohawk too?"  RJ asks Theodore

"Ya!" Theodore says with a big smile.

RJ begins to style Theodore's hair and Theodore looks at himself in the mirror.

"Are you excited to meet more of your family today, bubba?" RJ asks Benji.

"Yes! I'm excited to meet a lot of people!" Benji says as he begins to brush his teeth.

RJ finishes styling Theodore's hair and helps him brush his teeth.

Benji and Theodore stand together as RJ films them.

"We got the boys matching shirts, isn't that cute? We usually don't do matching shirts but Will really liked this shirt. Let's go see what Daddy, Harlow and Coralei are doing." RJ says as Benji and Theodore walk downstairs.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore, and Harlow outfits*

RJ films Will styling Coralei's hair. Will is putting a small braid in Coralei's hair.

"Hi, Papi!" Coralei says happily.

"Hi! You look so pretty!" RJ says making Coralei smile ear to ear.

"I know! I'm obsessed with this dress. Stand up Coralei, and show Papi your beautiful dress." Will says to Coralei.

Coralei jump up and twirls around.

"Pretty girl!" RJ says with a big smile and Coralei hugs his leg.

"You look great, babe!" RJ says making Will smile.