st. patrick's day

*Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Shepherd-Aguiar family! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree ☘️🍀*

Today is St. Patrick's Day! Will and RJ don't really do anything special with the kids for this holiday, except dress in green clothes and eat green foods. However, they try to make the day really fun and special for the kids!

Will and RJ have decided to take the kids out for breakfast at a little restaurant as a very special treat!

"What's today guys?" RJ asks the kids as he vlogs them all sitting together.

"St. Patrick's Day!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison with big smiles.

"And what did you guys get to eat for breakfast?" Will asks the kids with a grin.

"Green pancakes!" Benji and Coralei say in excitement.

"Yeah!" Theodore says with a cheeky grin.

"Mmmm! They sound so good!" RJ says to the kids with a smile.

Will, RJ and the kids are sitting at a booth by the window. Coralei and Benji are sitting with RJ while Theodore is sitting with Will. Harlow is sitting in a high chair in between RJ and Will.

Benji is playing a game on his iPhone while Coralei and Theodore are coloring a picture. RJ is feeding Harlow a can of baby food of mashed peas.

This is Harlow's second time having peas, the first time she didn't really like them. Harlow has been eating solid foods for a few weeks now and is enjoying most things!

"Mmm, are the peas good, Harlow? Are they good, baby?" RJ asks Harlow as he feeds her another bite of peas.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba!" Harlow says as she bangs her hands happily on the high chair and smiles at RJ.

"I think that's a yes! Yay! Maybe she likes this brand of baby food better because the peas she ate yesterday was a different brand." Will says to RJ.

"Maybe! She really likes these peas!" RJ says as he feeds Harlow another bite.

"You are getting so big, Harlow! Look how big she looks sitting in this high chair. She is six months old now!" Will says, vlogging Harlow sitting in the high chair.

Harlow smiles at Will and the camera, making Will smile.

"She has a tooth too guys! One tooth so far!" RJ says as he kisses Harlow's cheek.

"She has been teething like crazy, poor girl. I think three teeth are trying to come in at once. She has been really clingy when she's teethes, which is totally fine with me. I love my baby cuddles but this poor girl hasn't been sleeping well at all. She actually slept really good last night which is probably why she is so happy today." Will says to the camera.

RJ feeds Harlow the last bite of mashed peas.

"All done, Harlow! Yay!" RJ says as Harlow smiles at him.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.