christmas shopping!

*RJ and Will are busy buying presents for Christmas! Benji is in first grade now, Coralei is two and Theodore is nine months! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️

Will wakes up and gets dressed for the day. He puts a pair of jeans on a sweatshirt on. Will grabs his camera and films himself.

Will films Theodore and RJ sleeping in bed together. Theodore has a pacifier in his mouth and RJ is shirtless.

"Two of my handsome boys." Will says in a whisper as he walks out of the master bedroom.

Will then walks into Coralei's bedroom to check on her. He films her and she is still fast asleep. Coralei had a rough night last night, feeling sick and a fever.

Will sees Benji getting ready for school in the bathroom. He is already dressed and brushing his teeth.

*Benji's outfit!*

*Benji's outfit!*

"Good morning, bubba! You should have waited to brush your teeth because you haven't ate breakfast." Will says as Benji finishes brushing his teeth.

"You are right, Daddy! Oops!" Benji says as he giggles.

"What would you like for breakfast this morning?" Will asks Benji as he kisses Benji's cheek.

"Waffles, please!" Benji says as he hugs Will.

"Waffles are coming right up! Coralei, Papi and Teddy are still asleep. Do you want gel in your hair?" Will asks and Benji nods.

Will begins to style Benji's hair and puts gel in it.

"There you go, bud! Let's go let Dobby out and I'll begin to make breakfast." Will says as he and Benji go downstairs.

Benji let's Dobby outside and plays with him while Will begins to make breakfast.

Benji and Dobby come in a few minutes later. Benji is giggling as he hugs Dobby.

"Here's your waffles, bud." Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

Will then feeds Dobby his breakfast. 

"Thank you, Daddy! Are you going to pick me up from school or Papi?" Benji asks Will as he begins to eat his waffles. 

"Papi and I are going to pick you up from school today. Papi and I are going to run errands and we might have to take Coralei to the doctor if she still doesn't feel well." Will says as Benji smiles.

Will also eats waffles with Benji. They talked about random things, like school, Pokémon and other things!

"They were so yummy! Thank you, Daddy!" Benji says as he hugs Will.