benji turns seven!

*Benji is now SEVEN years old! Can you believe it? Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💫*

Today is Benji's seventh birthday! Will and RJ can't believe Benji is already seven years old! They remember bringing home a three year old Benji. He was tiny little boy, a little underweight and afraid of a lot of things.

Now Benji is a thriving seven year old that is at the top of his second grade class, smart, kind and compassionate. Benji loves Harry Potter, Pokémon and playing soccer.

Will and RJ have planned a small get together at a trampoline park called Rockin' Jump! Benji has been wanting to go there for a while now, so Will and RJ decided to take Benji for his birthday.

The small birthday party will just be a few of Benji's many friends and Benji's biological mom's side of the family.

Will and RJ's families will see Will, RJ Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow in just a few short days when they visit the whole Shepherd-Aguiar family in Florida for Thanksgiving! So they will spoil and give Benji his birthday presents then!

Will and RJ are sitting downstairs with Dobby, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow, waiting for Benji to come downstairs.

"Camera! It is bubba's birthday! YAY!" Coralei says happily.

"It sure is, baby girl! How old is Benji today, Coralei?" RJ asks Coralei.

"He's seven!" Coralei says holding six fingers up, making Will and RJ both giggle.

"You are only holding up six fingers! Add one more finger!" Will says as Coralei adds one more finger and smiles.

"BIRFDAY!" Theodore says jumping up and down and smiling at the camera.

"Birthday! Today is Benji's birthday! It was just Papi's birthday and now it is Benji's!" Will says says as Theodore hugs him.

"Who's birthday is next?" Coralei asks Will and RJ curiously.

"Daddy's birthday is in January! January 6th!" RJ says to Coralei.

"YAY!" Coralei says making Will blush.

Benji walks down the steps and smiles ear to ear as he sees Dobby, Harlow, Theodore, Coralei, RJ and Will sitting together.

RJ puts a fun sparkly candle on Benji's cupcake and lights it up with a lighter.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Benji! Happy birthday to you!" Will, RJ, Coralei and Theodore all sing to Benji as Benji walks over to them. 

*Benji's birthday cupcake*

"Make a wish, bub!" RJ says as Benji thinks of a wish before blowing out his birthday candle.

"Yay!" Will, RJ, Coralei and Theodore say as they clap their hands and cheer for Benji.

"Can I eat my cupcake now?" Benji asks Will and RJ.