first day of school!

*Today is Benji's first day of kindergarten! So many milestones! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree ❣️

Today is the big day! Today is Benji's first day of school. Will is up with Coralei while RJ is in the shower.

"Good morning, guys! Coralei and I are up bright and early today! RJ is taking a shower and Benji is still asleep. Today is Benji's first day of school! I can't believe it." Will says as Coralei smiles at Will.

"Hi, honey bear. Good morning! Benji is starting school today, so it will just be me, you, Papi and Dobby." Will says as Coralei smiles at her Daddy.

RJ walks down the stairs and smiles behind Will. Coralei smiles at RJ and Will turns around seeing RJ.

"Hi, love. You look handsome today." Will says as he kisses RJ twice. "So do you!" RJ says as RJ picks up Coralei.

RJ kisses Will again and Will smile brightly. "Benji is getting dressed." RJ says as Coralei grabs at RJ's hair.

"I was getting ready to wake him up. He is so independent already, I hate it." Will says with a frown and RJ laughs.

"He's our big boy." RJ says. Coralei crawls around on the floor and plays with her toys.

"It's just gonna be you, baby girl and I until your baby brother arrives in February!" RJ says and Dobby runs over to Coralei. "Do do!" Coralei says and Dobby licks her cheek.

"Coralei calls Dobby, do do. Like how cute is that? She loves to talk a lot now." Will says and Coralei hugs Dobby.

"Aw, good girl Coralei! Giving Dobby a sweet hug." RJ says with a grin. Benji walks down the steps happily. He has his laundry basket with all his dirty clothes.

*Benji's outfit*

*Benji's outfit*

"There's my big boy! You look very handsome today!" Will says and Benji sets down his laundry basket and hugs Will.

"Thank you for bringing down your laundry basket! I'm gonna do laundry today." RJ says. "You're welcome, Papi!" Benji says as he runs over to RJ and hugs him.

Benji sits down next to Will and Will begins to brush Benji's hair. RJ hands Will the hair gel.

"I'm going to give you a handsome mohawk." Will says. "Yay!" Benji says and Coralei crawls over to him.

RJ made Benji's favorite breakfast which is a Belgian waffle. After Will finishes up his hair Benji begins to eat breakfast. Coralei is even trying some!