day in the life with four kids!

*Will and RJ film a day in the life vlog! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🌈*

Will and RJ decide to film a day in the life vlog! A lot of their viewers have been curious on how their lives look with a special needs dog, a seven year old, a three year old, an almost two year old and a four month old!

- 5am -
Will films himself sitting in Harlow's nursery. He is sitting in the rocking chair and he is breastfeeding Harlow. Harlow looks up at the camera and Will smiles at her.

"Good morning, baby girl. Good morning. Your hair is looking crazy this morning." Will whispers as he kisses Harlow's forehead and fixes her bedhead the best he can.

"I am currently in Harlow's nursery feeding her because I didn't wanna wake up RJ this early. He doesn't get up until six-six thirty. Right, Harlow? Papi likes his sleep." Will says in a babyfied voice to Harlow as he burps her.

"Harlow has been sleeping through the night lately, which is awesome for me. Coralei and Theodore woke up to eat until they were like six and eight months old. But, Harlow is an early riser and loves to eat between five-six am then she falls asleep until eight thirty and then she feeds again." Will says as he kisses Harlow and Harlow looks at the camera and yawns.

"And no, she doesn't sleep in her crib just yet! Sometimes for nap time I let her sleep in it if Theodore and Coralei are playing downstairs but she still sleeps in RJ and I's bedroom. She will probably still sleep with us until she fully sleeps through the night. Well I'm going to rock her back to sleep and I'll see you guys when the older kids wake up." Will says as he smiles and turns the camera off.

- 6am -
Theodore and Coralei are both now awake and are chasing each other in the hallway playfully. Will walks out of the master bedroom, making Coralei and Theodore both smile and get really excited.

"DADDY!" Coralei and Theodore say in unison happily as they both hug Will's legs.

"Hey guys! Good morning." Will says in a whisper as he kisses Coralei and Theodore's cheeks. 

"DADDY! PWAY!" Theodore says, jumping up and down.

"YEAH!" Coralei says with excitement.

"Shh, shh. Bubba, Harlow and Papi are still sleeping. Let's go downstairs and take Dobby outside, he's gotta go potty." Will says to Theodore and Coralei.  

"Okay!" Coralei and Theodore say as they follow Will downstairs.

Will, Coralei and Theodore go outside with Dobby and play with him!

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's pajamas*

Meanwhile in the master bedroom, RJ is awake in bed and he is checking his emails on his iPhone. He then films Harlow sleeping in her bassinet and she is all swaddled up in an owl swaddle blanket.