benji's sick day

*Benji has a sick day and RJ and Will have no idea what to do! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💜

Benji has had a rough night last night. He has been coughing non-stop and has a stuffy nose. Benji also had an accident in his bed.

"My mom said he might have an cold or a sinus infection." Will says to RJ. Benji begins to cough loudly and cry.

"I'm sworry." Benji says as he sniffles. "It was an accident, it's okay buddy." Will says as he rubs Benji's cheek.

Benji sniffles as Will tries to comfort him. "Benji, you need to tell Papi or I what's wrong so we can help you feel better. Okay?" Will says and Benji nods.

"Stuffy nose and feel icky." Benji says. "Okay bud. Let's take a tubby." Will says as he picks up Benji.

"RJ, can you call Dr. Dimick? I think Benji needs to see her." Will says as he puts Benji in the bath tub.

RJ calls the doctors office and makes an appointment. "We have an appointment at one o'clock, babe." RJ says as walks in the bathroom.

"Okay, good. Benji, we are going to see Dr. Dimick today. She is going to give you medicine to make you feel better and not icky." Will says as he washes Benji's hair.

Will finishes up Benji's bath and gets him dressed. "Hi buddy." RJ says as he vlogs Benji. Benji hides his face and then coughs.

"Little man doesn't feel good. He did not sleep at all last night. Will and I took shifts staying up with him, trying to get him to sleep. He slept probably two hours." RJ says as Benji yawns. 

RJ drives to the doctor appointment. Will carries Benji into the office, while RJ signs him in.

Benji lays on Will's lap. Will runs his fingers though Benji's dark brown hair.

"Benjamin Shepherd-Aguiar?" Arianna the nurse says. "It's your turn, bud." RJ says as he and Will walk over to the nurse.

"Hi Benjamin! Can you stand against the wall for me? Let's see how tall you have gotten since last time!" Arianna says and Benji stands against the wall.

"Thirty six inches tall! You grew three inches since your last appointment! That's awesome!" Arianna says and Benji coughs.

"That's great, we actually had to buy him new clothes already." RJ says and Benji sneezes.

"Bless you! Okay, one more thing. Stand on the scale for me!" Arianna says and Benji gets on the scale.

"Thirty one pounds! Awesome! You must be eating a lot, huh?" Arianna says as she high fives Benji and Benji sneezes again.

"Bless you!" Arianna says to Benji. Benji walks over to Will and Will picks him up.

"He sure has. He has a huge appetite and is not picky at all." Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

"That's good! Most kids his age are very picky! He was a little guy when I first met him! Let me take you over to your room. Another nurse will come in a few minutes! I hope you feel better, Benjamin." Arianna says and Benji waves.

Arianna leaves the room. Benji lays on Will's lap. "You gotta sit up buddy, another nurse is gonna wanna check you out, then you can lay on Daddy, okay?" RJ says and Benji sits up.