school supplies shopping

*Benji is starting kindergarten very soon!  Will, RJ, Benji and Coralei get the supplies he needs! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree ⚓️

Today, Will and RJ are gonna take Benji and Coralei to get Benji's school supplies! He is going to start kindergarten in a few weeks!

"Good morning, guys! We just finished up with breakfast and we are letting Benji and Coralei play a little bit before we go. Benji had a rough night but he is feeling better. Aren't you bubba?" RJ says as Benji nods. RJ kisses Benji's cheek and hugs him.

"I love you so so much." RJ says as he continues to hug Benji. "I love you too, Papi." Benji says as he smiles.

"I love you so so much too, bubba." Will says as he sits in the couch and Benji hugs him. "I love you too, Daddy." Benji says with a smile.

Benji and Coralei play for a little bit and then it's time to get ready!

"Hi guys, I am here with Coralei! Look how cute she looks today!" Will says as he shows Coralei playing on the floor. She is playing with her small stuffed animals.

*Coralei's outfit*

*Coralei's outfit*

"Benji and RJ are getting ready upstairs. Benji had a rough night last night. Somebody in our neighborhood had a bonfire and Benji smelled the smoke and it made him loose it. We can't stop what other people do you know? So he couldn't sleep and he had a lot of nightmares and it was just awful. I hate it when I can't make Benji feel better. It breaks my heart. But he is doing a lot better this morning. So we are going to get his school supplies and have a fun day." Will says as he hears Benji walking downstairs.

Benji walks down the steps and smiles at Will. "Hi, handsome boy! Come here!" Will says as Benji walks over to the camera and waves.

*With bright blue shorts*

"My shirt is like yours, Daddy!" Benji says as Will chuckles. "I do have a shirt like that, but it's a little snug right now." Will says chuckling.