grandparents meet theodore

*The grandparents are in town! I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❣️

It is Friday! Will is relaxing on the couch with Theodore on his chest. Will vlogs Theodore laying down on him and he is fast asleep.

"Baby boy loves to snuggle. Look at those cheeks." Will says, kissing Theodore's cheek. Theodore sneezes and Will chuckles.

*Theodore's outfit*

*Theodore's outfit*

Will vlogs Coralei playing on the floor with RJ. "Look at these two playing!" Will says as RJ picks up Coralei and tickles her.

"Hi, Daddy!" Coralei says as she smiles. "Hi, baby girl! Are you playing with Papi?" Will asks Coralei.

"Uh huh! We pwaying!" Coralei says as she climbs on RJ's back. "Wanna play horsey?" RJ asks Coralei. "Ya!" Coralei says as she laughs.

*Coralei's outfit*

*Coralei's outfit*

"Hold on! Hold on!" RJ says as he crawls around acting like a horse. "Neigh! Neigh!" RJ says as he crawls around making Coralei laughs some more.

"Our parents and my grandma are flying in and are arriving soon. Benji doesn't know they are all coming, he is going to be so excited. My brother or RJ's brother couldn't come but, that's okay they will probably come later on." Will says as Theodore yawns.

RJ tickles Coralei and makes her laugh even more. RJ kisses Coralei's cheek and hugs her tightly.

"Wuv you, Papi!" Coralei says softly. "I love you too, Coralei!" RJ says as he kisses Coralei.

Dobby runs over and licks Coralei's face. "Wuv Dobby!" Coralei says to Dobby and Dobby licks her face again.

Coralei runs over to Will and kisses Theodore's cheek. "Wuv baby and wuv you Daddy!" Coralei says as she kisses Will.