meet coralei q&a!

*Will and RJ do a Q&A all about Coralei! Send suggestions if you have any! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💖

Will and RJ are going to film a video! They haven't filmed since bringing Coralei home for the hospital.

"Hi guys! No time no see! We are sorry for not having vlogs the past few days, we have been busy with two kids and a dog!" RJ says and Will giggles.

"We really have been busy. We are tired but we are all adjusting well. I just woke up from a nap and RJ has been with Coralei." Will says as RJ rubs Coralei's back.

"Yeah, Coralei and I have been cuddling a lot and she loves to sleep on Will or I's chest." RJ says. "Why not let her Papi hold her during the video since I hold her on Snapchat all the time." Will says as he fixes Coralei's onesie.

"Hopefully she won't cry, I don't think so, she is milk drunk and is asleep. If you missed her birth vlog or coming home vlog they will be in the description below." RJ says as he points down to the description box. 

"We wanted to do a Q&A because why not and plus a lot of you guys have questions for us. If you are wondering where Benji is, he is taking a nap. He had a rough PTSD day today, but he is doing better now. So let's see what kind of questions we have." Will says as he looks down at his iPhone.

• When is Coralei's birthday and what time was she born? BTW her birth was beautiful!
"Her birthday is October 9th and she was born at 7:11am. And thank you! I thought it was beautiful too." RJ says as he smiles at Will. "It didn't feel beautiful, it hurt a lot, but I think it was beautiful to watch." Will says.

"Even though it wasn't the birth we thought we're going to experience or planned on, I think it was amazing how she came into this world. She has a funny birth story to laugh at when she gets older." RJ says and Will smiles.

• How is she at night?
"She actually is really good at night for only being a few days old, knock on wood. She only has been waking up twice to eat and get a diaper change. I asked her doctor if that was normal and she said that's fine. Coralei is a big girl and she is close to her birth weight already so the doctor said just let her sleep and for us to get rest." Will says as Coralei coos.

• Is she a big eater?
"I think she is an average eater. She eats the whole bottle. Will and I aren't baby experts just yet!" RJ says and Will giggles.

"She's gaining weight and she's on track for her age." Will says as he kisses RJ.

• How is Benji with her and does he get jealous?
"Benji is amazing with her! Absolutely amazing! I honestly thought it was going to be bad. I thought it was going to be a lot of jealously and anger. But it is the opposite." Will says.

"Definitely. Benji is such an incredible big brother. He wants to help all the time and he always gives her kisses." RJ says as he smiles at Coralei, whose sleeping on RJ's chest.

• Why didn't you go to the hospital when you were feeling contractions?
"My labor was very weird. Like I had contractions for like three days. And they would be very irregular, random times and lengths and even stopped. I just thought it was maybe early labor or Braxton hicks. Then I woke up in horrific pain. I could barely move, and RJ was getting everything packed and then I had urges to push bad. So that's why she was born on the bathroom floor." Will says and RJ nods.

"I rather have a baby on the bathroom floor then in my car. I think it would be a cool story to tell Coralei when she gets older and a funny story too." RJ says as he kisses Coralei's head.

• Has any family met her?
"We have Skyped everybody in the family, so they have met her that way. Will's mom, stepdad, Will's grandma, my parents and brother are coming down in a few days to see Benji and Coralei." RJ says and Will smiles.

"My grandma is so excited to have great grandchildren and to spoil them rotten. She's the only one to have not met Benji yet. They are all very excited to meet Coralei." Will says as Coralei begins to cry a little. "It's okay baby girl. Shh, shh." RJ says as he kisses Coralei's cheek.

• What is your favorite memory so far with her?
"She's only a few days old guys! Come on!" Will says as RJ laughs. "I would probably say her smiling at us, she smiled last night. It was awesome." RJ says.

"Her smile was so cute! I'm so happy I got a picture of it. Also I think her birth was memorable, definitely." Will says.

• Who do you think she looks like?
"Will!" RJ says and Will giggles. "I think she has my mom and I's features. But she has RJ's skin tone and his hair color. I think she is going to have brown eyes, which would be cool because Benji and I have blue eyes and RJ has brown eyes." Will says.

"She totally looks like Will's mom, but if she was Cuban!" RJ says as he laughs. Will laughs too. "We can't tell what her eye color is yet. But I think they look brown." Will says.

"I think they look brown too, but when she was first born they looked dark gray." RJ says. "Well that is all the questions we have for today. Yay, Coralei in her first official YouTube video with all the lights." Will says as he kisses Coralei's cheek.

"Yay Coralei! We are going to film a vlog sometime this week so we can get back in the swing of things. See you guys next time, bye!" RJ says as he waves. Will waves too as he and RJ kiss Coralei.

RJ and Will end the video and lay down to take a nap :)