parenting q&a

*Will and RJ do a Q&A about parenting so far! Send suggestions! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 😎

Will and RJ get ready to film a Q&A. Coralei is playing in her jumper and Benji is at preschool.  Will and RJ sit together and kiss.

"Ready to film, babe?" RJ asks Will. "Yup! Let's do this and then we gotta get Benji." Will says as RJ turns the camera on.

"Hi, guys! Welcome to today's video! We are doing a Q&A! Yay!" RJ says as Will giggles.

"Yes a Q&A! We get a lot questions about parenting and stuff like that, so RJ and I decided to do a little Q&A for you guys." Will says as Coralei screams loudly, making Will and RJ giggle.

"Coralei is fine, she's just babbling and playing in her jumper. She loves to babble now." Will says as Coralei plays with the toys on her jumper. RJ opens up the questions on his iPhone.

• How has your life changed since having kids?
"It has changed for the better. Our lives were great and amazing before but kids make it so much fun and more exciting." RJ says with a grin.

"We debated back in forth whether to have kids in the first place. We said after we got Dobby yes and then we said eh. But I don't know, one day we both decided we wanted to have a baby, so we started to try for a baby. And we tried for like a year and a half and couldn't get pregnant. So then we adopted Benji and then I got pregnant with Coralei shortly after. So that's our story!" Will says and RJ giggles.

• Is being parents as hard as you thought it would be? •
"To be honest, I thought it was gonna be harder because Benji has had a rough life in the past and we thought it was gonna be tough. Also, having a newborn is hard but we never had a newborn before, but Coralei is an easy baby so far. She's four months almost five months and she is a great baby." RJ says as he knocks on the wood bookshelf behind him.

"And Benji is an easy toddler/preschooler. What is he even considered anyway? Coralei is an easy baby from what everybody has told us." Will says.

"Benji has his rough moments, but he is an incredible little boy. Coralei is an easy baby. She rarely cries, and as is smiling all the time and she loves to play." RJ says and Will smiles.

• Do you plan to have anymore kids? •
"We don't know yet. I think that's fair to say." RJ says and Will nods.

"We always debated whether to have two or three. I always wanted three but RJ wants just two. We are undecided right now. I wanna enjoy spending time with Coralei and Benji." Will says with a grin.

"Only time will tell! We have the room for a new baby. So you never know! If we found out Will was pregnant I would be excited." RJ says as Will smiles.

• How do you discipline the kids? •
"The time out method. Coralei is too young to get in time out so we use it with Benji right now. We use a little chair or the bottom of the steps and he sits there for four minutes. Four because he is four years old. He rarely gets in time out anyway he's a great little boy. But he gets it if he hits, yells, or anything that could be considered as bad behavior. We do not use it for his food hoarding or when he is having a bad day. Time out is off limits if he's having a bad PTSD day." Will says and RJ nods.

"I'm sure when he gets older we will have to do other things like taking privileges away and stuff like that. But this works for us right now and we will use the same method with Coralei." RJ says as Coralei babbles loudly.

"I don't like spanking anyway. If you do it, do you. But RJ and I would never spank our kids. One of the big reasons for that is Benji's past and my past. He was was beaten for little things or for no reason." Will says as he looks at RJ.

"Even if Benji didn't have a rough past we still wouldn't spank. I think if you teach your kids right and wrong and tell them you don't play and stick to your guns, then you don't need to spank." RJ says as Will smiles at Coralei.

• Which set of grandparents spoil the kids more? •
"That's a hard one." Will says as RJ laughs.

"It is because they all spoil Coralei and Benji rotten. My parents and Will's parents are constantly sending toys and clothes and all kinds of stuff for the kids. They also come and visit a lot." RJ says.

"Definitely. They love having grandbabies to spoil. They even spoil Dobby." Will says as he laughs.

• If you guys decided to have one more, would you guys want a boy or a girl? •
"We have no gender preference at all. Either one would be fine for us." RJ says.

"I agree I don't have a preference either. I think Benji would like a brother though. He has the sister he always wanted. He has never said though." Will says as he kisses RJ.

• Are you guys scared to send Benji to school? •
"You mean like elementary school? Preschool has been great so far. His classmates are all so nice and his teachers are incredible. Elementary school is gonna be a little different but I don't think so." RJ says.

"I'm terrified to be honest. I told Benji that if somebody is picking on him don't be like me and not say anything. To tell Papi or I. Preschool I was worried too but he has had a great experience so far." Will says as Coralei babbles again.

Will picks up Coralei and bounces her on his lap. "Well that is all the questions we are going to answer today! We hope you guys enjoyed our video!" Will says as Coralei smiles.

"I swear she is growing up too fast!" RJ says as he kisses Coralei's cheek. "Bye guys!" RJ says as he and Will wave goodbye.