rainy day!

*Thank you for this suggestion muke5ever31! Theodore has a clingy day and all he wants is Will until they figure out what's wrong. Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💋

RJ films the window and films the rain on the window. "Good morning, guys! We were going to go out today but it's raining so, we are going to stay inside." RJ says as he stretches in bed.

Coralei climbs on top of RJ and smiles at the camera. "Papi! Up!" Coralei says as she hugs RJ.

"We are going to get up soon, love bug. Coralei has been up bright and early, huh?" RJ says as he kisses Coralei's cheek and Coralei giggles.

Will is taking a shower with Theodore in his bouncer. Theodore woke up bright and early fussy.

Will vlog himself with wet hair and a robe on. He doesn't have his glasses on yet.

"Good morning! I just took a nice warm shower. My allergies have been awful lately, I hope I ain't getting sick. I hear Coralei and RJ giggling. She joined us in bed last night. Her belly was hurting and she felt eh. I think the stomach bug is here." Will says as Theodore begins to cry.

Will ends the clip and quickly gets dressed. He puts a baby carrier on and puts Theodore in it.

"Teddy has been very clingy today. I wish I knew what's wrong. I think he has a a tummy ache. I hope he isn't getting what Coralei has." Will says as Theodore fusses.

"Shhh, shhh. It's okay baby boy. It's okay." Will says in a whisper.

Will walks in the bedroom and sees Coralei and RJ watching Mickey Mouse Club House together.

"Hi, Coralei! Hi! Are you feeling better?" Will asks Coralei.

"A wittle bit! Tummy hurts." Coralei says sadly.

Theodore begins to cry again and Will frowns.

"I wish I knew what was wrong, bud. He has been fussy all morning." Will says as he rubs Theodore's back.

"Let me try something. Can you put him on the bed?" RJ asks and Will puts a fussy Theodore on the bed.

Theodore begins to cry and Coralei frowns. "What's wong wif Teddy?" Coralei asks RJ and Will.

"He's just a little fussy! He's okay!" RJ says as he kisses Coralei. Coralei crawls over to Will. Will picks up Coralei and kisses her cheek.

RJ lays Theodore and moves his legs up and down. Theodore begins to pass gas.

"There you go! Maybe that's why you have been fussing! You feel better?" RJ asks Theodore.

Theodore looks around and yawns. "I feel so bad that I didn't do that earlier." Will says with a frown.

"Babe, don't worry about it. We can't figure out everything out all the time." RJ says as he kisses Theodore's cheek.

Coralei lays down next to Theodore and she kisses his cheek softly.

"Good girl, be gentle. Be gentle, Coralei." Will says as he sits on the bed.