will faints

*This was requested by TobyCox77! I hope this is what you wanted! Don't worry, no bad ending here! Benji is the hero again! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💫

Will has felt absolutely awful for the past four days. He has a horrendous sinus infection and he just took his antibiotics for the day. He has no appetite and feels like crap.

Will is home with Benji, Coralei and Theodore this Saturday. RJ was called in for a meeting and will be back in a few hours.

Coralei and Theodore are sitting together while Benji is playing on his Nintendo 3DS.

Will is feeling really dizzy and he tries to get up. He walks a few steps and collapses, startling Benji and Dobby. He luckily doesn't hit his head on anything.

"Daddy? Daddy!" Benji says as he runs over to Will.

Benji tries to wake Will up by shaking him and touching his face. Will is knocked out.

Benji rolls Will on his side, because he remembered RJ telling him about helping people if they don't feel well. Rolling them on their side can help them breathe better.

Benji waits a minute to see if Will wakes up and he doesn't. Benji runs over to the coffee table and grabs Will's iPhone, quickly dialing 911.

After two rings, the operator answers.

Operator: "911, what is your emergency?"

Benji: "Um um. Hi. I need help."

Operator: "Hi there, what do you need help with, little guy?"

Benji: "My Daddy fell down. He has been sick with a cold and he just got medicine yesterday."

Operator: "Okay, what is your name little guy?"

Benji: "My name is Benjamin."

Operator: "How old are you, Benjamin?"

Benji: "I'm six!"

Operator: "Alright, Benjamin. Can you tell me if your Daddy is breathing? Go put your finger near his nose and feel if you feel air coming out."

Benji walks over to Will and checks if Will is breathing. He puts his finger near Will's nose and he feels air.

Benji: "He is breathing!"

Operator: "That's good. Is he awake?"

Benji: "No, his eyes are closed!"

Operator: "Okay, bud. We are sending a ambulance out to your house right now. I am going to stay on the phone with you until they come. Do you know your address? If you don't that's okay."

Benji tells the operator his address and even what color his house is.

Operator: "Thank you for telling me the color of your house! That will help the ambulance drivers out a lot. Are you home alone?"

Benji: "No, I'm here with my baby sister, baby brother and dog."

Operator: "I'm glad you aren't alone. Are you and your siblings home alone, Benjamin?"