theodore's first outing

*A small #throwback to newborn Theodore's first outing :) I need suggestions so please send them! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 💟

Will, RJ, Theodore and Coralei are currently at the pediatrician's office for Theodore's first ever visit! Theodore is five days old.

RJ films Will nursing Theodore as they wait for the pediatrician to see them. Will smiles at RJ as he softly rubs Theodore's head.

"The nurse wanted to weigh Theodore but he was like nope, I'm hungry." Will says as he chuckles.

"She was like aw let him eat, that's totally fine. So the nurse is in the room next door checking another patient. Anyway, we are at the doctors for Teddy Bear. This is his first doctor's appointment since being born." RJ says as Theodore grunts a little.

Will smiles as Theodore finishes eating.

"Are you done, bud?" Will asks Theodore as he burps him.

Theodore burps loudly making Will and RJ laugh loudly.

"Teddy is a piggy! And Coralei is being a good girl. Hi, baby girl!" RJ says as Coralei watches a video on RJ's phone.

"Papi, Peppa!" Coralei says as RJ smiles at her.

"Yeah, that's Peppa Pig! Coralei loves Peppa Pig." RJ says as Coralei smiles brightly.

The nurse weighs Theodore and measures how long he is. Theodore weighs eight pounds five ounces, almost back to his birth weight. Theodore also still is twenty one inches long.

The pediatrician walks in a few minutes later and checks Theodore. She then talks to Will and RJ about Theodore and making sure he is doing well.

The pediatrician gives Theodore a clean bill of health!

Will begins to dress Theodore back into his outfit, since he had to be just in his diaper for the exam.

"Little guy is happy and healthy!" RJ says as Will kisses Theodore's cheek. 

"Look at this cute outfit my mom and stepdad got him." Will says as RJ films Theodore's outfit.

"So cute. It fits him good too. Hi, Teddy. Are you ready to go?" RJ says as Will puts Theodore in his car seat.

*Theodore's outfit*

*Theodore's outfit*

Will, RJ, Coralei and Theodore are back in the car and heading to the mall.

"We are out of the pediatrician's office and heading to the mall. We are going to try to find outfits for when we take family pictures this weekend." Will says as Coralei giggles at the video she is watching.

"Theodore is almost back to his weight already! Woohoo! The pediatrician was impressed with his latch and his nursing. Theodore is healthy and we will see the pediatrician for his two week visit." Will says as RJ holds his hand and kisses it.