grandparents meet coralei

*Will's mom, stepdad, grandma and RJ's mom, dad and brother visit! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 👨‍👨‍👧‍👦

"Good afternoon, guys! RJ and I have been busy cleaning the house because our parents and my grandma are coming into town! Coralei is in her bouncer and Benji is upstairs taking a nap. The grandparents are taking a cab because everybody can't fit in the car and I can't drive yet." Will says and RJ walks over to Will.

"You look very handsome." RJ says as he kisses Will. "Thank you, so do you. Coralei's outfit is so cute. She and Benji have matching big brother little sister outfits." Will says as he films Coralei in her bouncer. Coralei yawns. RJ smiles at Coralei and kisses her cheek.

Benji walks down the steps slowly. His hair is messy and his pants are off.

"Hey, sleepy head. Where's your pants?" Will says with a chuckle.

"I don't know!" Benji says as RJ runs upstairs to get Benji's pants. RJ hands Benji his pants and Benji puts them on.

"You woke up just in time, bubba! Nana, Pop, Grandma Janice, Pipo, Mima and Uncle Ryan are coming!" RJ says happily and Benji smiles. Will begins to brush Benji's hair.

"Ow!" Benji says and Will frowns. "I'm sorry, bubba. You have a lot of knots." Will says as he finishes brushing Benji's hair.

*Benji and Coralei's outfits!*

RJ shows Will the food that Benji has been hoarding. Benji hoards food because when he was a baby he wasn't given the proper nutrition. Will frowns, thinking that Benji knew he didn't have to do that.

"Bubba, you don't have to hide food in your bedroom, okay? Remember we have a food basket just for you and you can have food pretty much anytime you want." Will says as he rubs Benji's cheeks.

"I'm sworry." Benji says with a frown. "It's okay, Papi and I are not mad at you." Will says as he hugs Benji. RJ hugs Benji and kisses his cheek.

- Twenty Minutes Later -
RJ's parents, brother, Will's grandma, Will's mom and stepdad are here!

"Bubba! Nana, Pop, Grandma Janice, Pipo, Mima and Uncle Ryan are here!" RJ says as Benji runs to the window. RJ goes outside to help bring in the bags.

Will's grandma Janice walks in and Will smiles at her. "Hey grandma! I am so happy you here!" Will says and Janice smiles.

"You look fabulous, Will! And I love the new house!" Janice says.

"Thank you! Don't worry, the bathroom doesn't have the scary lights in it." Will says with a giggle as he and Janice walk over to the couch.

"Here's your great grandchildren, Grandma Janice!" RJ says as Janice smiles and hugs her. Benji waves at Grandma Janice, a little scared.