baby boy name reveal

*Let's find out baby boy Shepherd-Aguiar's name! I hope you like his name, enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️

"Hi guys! Welcome to our name reveal video!" RJ says and he and Will wave. "We finally decided on a name for our little man. We have told our family already and they all are in love with his name. And we all can't wait to meet him in a few months!" Will says as he smiles at RJ.

"Big brother Benji and big sister Coralei cannot wait to meet their baby brother too." RJ says as he pats Will's baby bump.

"So, let's have the big brother and sister tell you guys his name!" Will says as he kisses RJ twice.

Benji and Coralei are sitting together. They are wearing their new shirts that Will and RJ bought.

"Hi camera!" Benji says as Coralei babbles loudly

"Hi camera!" Benji says as Coralei babbles loudly. "Are you guys excited to have a baby brother?" Will asks Benji and Coralei. Coralei continues to babble loudly.

"I am so excited!" Benji says as giggles. "We are going to tell everybody what his name is. Don't say it, yet!" RJ says as he laughs.

"We are going to show you guys a few names that could be your baby brother's name. You tell Papi and I yes or no if that's his name. Sound good?" Will says to Benji and Coralei.

"Yes!" Benji says as Coralei gets distracted. RJ and Will laugh at Coralei. "Here's your Sophie, honey bear." Will says as Coralei smiles at Sophie the giraffe toy.

RJ and Will bring over a basket that has letters that says Baby Boy's Name.

RJ picks up a name card and holds it up to the camera and then shows the kids.

"Is this the baby's name?" RJ asks Benji and Coralei.

"No! His name isn't Eli!" Benji says as Coralei screams loudly on excitement

"No! His name isn't Eli!" Benji says as Coralei screams loudly on excitement. "Coralei!" Will says as he chuckles.

"She loves to scream, her new favorite thing." RJ says with chuckle.