easter day fun

*Will, RJ and the kids celebrate Easter with family in Florida! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🐰🐣*

Today is Easter Sunday!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all in Florida visiting with family and to celebrate Easter with them!

Will and RJ love to come back home to Florida and have the kids be with their great grandma, grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins! 

Will, RJ and the kids are staying at an Airbnb house since Will's mom and RJ's parents houses aren't big enough to fit all of them and they would rather have their own space.

Will and RJ are currently laying in bed with Harlow, waiting for the other three kids to wake up.

Harlow begins to play with Will's t-shirt, indicating she is getting hungry.

"Are you hungry, Harlow? Are you hungry, baby girl?" Will asks Harlow softly as he rubs her head, trying to fix her bed head.

"Baaa baaa." Harlow says, playing with Will's t-shirt again.

"Wait a minute, princess. Wait a minute." Will says as he lifts up his t-shirt and gets it situated.

Harlow then latches on right away and begins to breastfeed. RJ chuckles at Harlow and then kisses the back of her head.

"Happy Easter, baby." RJ says to Will, making Will's cheeks blush.

"Happy Easter, babe. And happy first Easter, Harlow." Will says to RJ and then Harlow.

"Happy Easter, Harlow!" RJ says to Harlow.

"I am so glad it is not raining today. It would have ruined all of the Easter plans." Will says, making RJ giggle.

"Says the non-control freak." RJ says playfully to Will making Will roll his eyes. 

"Shush." Will says playfully back to RJ.

"She must be going through a growth spurt again, she really wanted to eat." RJ says with a chuckle.

"She must be. Baby girl is getting so tall and chunky." Will says, playing with Harlow's curls in her hair. 

RJ tenderly kisses Will's cheek, making Will smile.

"I love you." Will says as he kisses RJ on the lips.

"I love you too!" RJ says happily to Will. 

Harlow taps on Will's chest, making him look at her.

"I love you too, Harlow. I love you very much." Will says, kissing Harlow's forehead.

"I love you too, Harlow!" RJ says, kissing Harlow's cheek.

*****
Benji, Coralei and Theodore are now awake for the day! Benji, Coralei and Theodore all climb up on RJ and Will's queen sized bed.

"Good morning!" Will says to Benji, Coralei and Theodore as he kisses their foreheads softly.

"Happy Easter!" Coralei says as she hugs RJ and then Will.

"Happy Easter!" Benji says as he also hugs RJ and then Will.

"Happy Easter! Yay!" Theodore says, clapping his hands happily and then hugs Will and RJ.

"Happy Easter, you four!" RJ says to Benji, Harlow, Coralei and Theodore.

"It is Harlow's first Easter ever, Daddy and Papi!" Benji says with a big cheeky smile.

"It is! And she is really excited about it!" Will says as Harlow clap her hands with a big smile.